Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Save and exit
I would stack crates on top of each other and see if I could reach new areas in the ceiling. Because that's something one would normally do...right??
I'd try desperately to escape most likely.
If I was to actually move forward, it would probably take a few days for me to go anywhere beyond the mansion.
I'd probably die too quickly.
(04-09-2011, 08:28 PM)Redeemer Wrote: [ -> ]Well first I'd get totally hammered on all of the wine in the castle. Then I would go through the castle just like Daniel, only I wouldn't be so scared because I'd think all of the monsters and weird stuff are just the effects of the booze. Since I wouldn't be scared to face a monster, I could steal an axe from one of the suits of armor against the walls and kill ALL of the monsters in the castle in my drunken stupor. Then when the alcohol finally wears off and I realize it was all real and realize I'm so awesome for defeating all the monsters in the castle, I can just take the castle for myself. Then I can host a party with a few hundred random people and hire a bunch of people to repair the castle and be my servants and soldiers. Then I can tell them the story I just told you and they'd be all, "WOW UR TOTALLY AWESOME," and I'd be all "Yes."
WOW UR TOTALLY AWESOME
I'd just break the window in the beginning, try to find my way to some town and eventually go WTF when there's red blobs everywhere in my house
Probably exactly what you do in the game, only brute-force doors open instead of running all over. Those monsters still freak me out after all this time, I'd still run like a little girl. I'd have a heart attack in Alexander's taxidermy office if that painting did it's thing, but that's why there are opiates everywhere in the castle.
I would make my way to the Inner Sanctum and die of laughing too much becouse of Alexander's "y0u know what"
Kill the monsters with the various saws and objects I can use as weapons, because if it was real life I wouldn't be limited to the game like what most people here think they are.
I will take my revenge, like Daniel did!!!
(04-11-2011, 07:37 PM)Shev Wrote: [ -> ]Kill the monsters with the various saws and objects I can use as weapons, because if it was real life I wouldn't be limited to the game like what most people here think they are.

Solid point, I have a pot of acid. Why can't I toss it to monsters ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8