Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail

Also, Daniel could just have burned the place down. Collapsing Castle could make an way to Inner Sanctum.
in Reality monsters wouldnt be so retarded tho
so you will die @ the first mob
I'd probably end up facing the Shadow. If I'd killed all those people, I wouldn't want to do it again.

I'd wait for reinforcements :p
I would most likely be considering the least painful way to die, and then picking them.
Daniel wanted to kill Alexander for the only reason that he made Daniel's previous self a murderer. If I was Daniel, I'd have woke up on the floor in the beginning, search around for something sharp, go to gate and start chopping away. After about thirty minutes of cutting through possibly the Shadow and the gate behind it, I'd try to sneak my way around the border of the woods Brennenburg is surrounded in, just in case monsters are there too, and then go to a local town. Meeting with someone that could take him to London, I'd have a Psychologist send me to an insane asylum and be put into custody in a safe room where I have maintenance watch over me for twenty four hours a day until I either: 1) commit suicide somehow, or 2) die from old age or terrible heart palpitations.

Seems logical, no?
Insane asylums in the 19th century were not something to willingly seek out. It was bedlam.
If, by some crazy way, I made it to the torture chambers. I would totally faint. Especially at the Iron Maiden part.. That was the worst part ever. I HATE Iron Maidens now.
Whenever I would've seen the first monster.
I would just kill myself... somehow.
I would jump out of the window and kill myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8