Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod
amnesiapuzzles Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 0
#1
EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

Hello there,

I have a problem with the full conversion mod 'When Life No Longer Exists', it crashes when I try to play it (.bat file). I have extracted all the folders into the main Amnesia folder (where Amnesia.exe is). Some of the folders were supposed to be merged, so I accepted it, and none of the files were overwritten. Justine's installed and working. I also have the latest graphics card drivers installed. I've tried to run it on the lowest settings, and it still won't work.

I use Windows 7 64-bit on PC.

Here you can find attached my hpl.log file from the directory: Documents > Amnesia > When Life No Longer Exists

I'll appreciate any help Smile


Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 3.16 KB / Downloads: 48)

[Image: 3oEdvcwX9X7YAkkxfW.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013, 04:50 PM by amnesiapuzzles.)
02-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Find Reply
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Posts: 775
Threads: 12
Joined: May 2011
Reputation: 26
#2
RE: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

Quote:ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'wlnle_config/lang_wlnle/polish.lang'
ERROR: Couldn't load language file 'wlnle_config/base_polish.lang'
this.

You should play it in English language Smile

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
02-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Website Find Reply
amnesiapuzzles Offline
Junior Member

Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: Feb 2013
Reputation: 0
#3
RE: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION crash, When Life No Longer Exists full conversion mod

That's the point. I DO launch it in English, no idea why it wants to load the other language file

Edit: I tried to remove polish.lang files, but to no success

Edit2: Oh well, this is hilarious. I copied my polish.lang and base_polish.lang to your respective wlnle_config folders and hey, it worked Big Grin

[Image: 3oEdvcwX9X7YAkkxfW.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2013, 04:49 PM by amnesiapuzzles.)
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Find Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)