Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 3 Best Custom Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-28-2011, 06:38 AM)convolution223 Wrote: [ -> ]To Give Is To Force: http://www.moddb.com/mods/to-give-is-to-...s-to-force

Yes, I know. I, too, am shamelessly advertising my own Custom Story.

It's not shameful if it's actually good
White NightPERIOD
(04-29-2012, 09:44 PM)Miss Rigi Wrote: [ -> ]Come now, we can't give all of it away before the release.
She's right, they can't go giving away all 20 seconds of gameplay they have. Tongue
(04-27-2012, 07:04 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]It's a sad day when a joke map is considered one of the best...
I think maps should be judged by their gameplay. What Dark Room (if that's what you're referring to) sets out to do is to show a completely absurd perception of a serious game. I prefer horror/atmosphere type maps, but Dark Room exists okay?! Some people like it. Deal with it.
(06-19-2012, 01:24 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2012, 07:04 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]It's a sad day when a joke map is considered one of the best...
I think maps should be judged by their gameplay. What Dark Room (if that's what you're referring to) sets out to do is to show a completely absurd perception of a serious game. I prefer horror/atmosphere type maps, but Dark Room exists okay?! Some people like it. Deal with it.
I don't think he was saying that no one should like it or that it's not good, just that compared to a lot of serious custom stories it's no where near the best, and that it's sad how many people think it is.
WHITE NIGHT. Seriously. If the devs of that can ever release a game of their own, i will buy it day one.
(06-19-2012, 04:01 AM)BernardoOne Wrote: [ -> ]WHITE NIGHT. Seriously. If the devs of that can ever release a game of their own, i will buy it day one.
I would not recommend that if you hate jump scares! I crapped my pants once or twice on that mod. And it lags if you have a mediocre pc.
(06-19-2012, 09:09 AM)Videogameget Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 04:01 AM)BernardoOne Wrote: [ -> ]WHITE NIGHT. Seriously. If the devs of that can ever release a game of their own, i will buy it day one.
I would not recommend that if you hate jump scares! I crapped my pants once or twice on that mod. And it lags if you have a mediocre pc.
Um...wat
(06-19-2012, 02:36 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
Um...wat
Makes sense ^^

What? Jump scares?where?o.o. It does have one or two, but all in all its much more about the atmosphere. There is not a lolt of things jumping at you like so many shitty custom stories..

Again , i recommend it: Good story, great atmosphere, a kinda of different location and setting than most of the custom stories...
The only thing that sucks its the voice acting, but it is a mod. Im happy that it even has voice acting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7