Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 3 Best Custom Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(06-19-2012, 03:43 PM)JMFStorm Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 02:36 PM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 09:09 AM)Videogameget Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 04:01 AM)BernardoOne Wrote: [ -> ]WHITE NIGHT. Seriously. If the devs of that can ever release a game of their own, i will buy it day one.
I would not recommend that if you hate jump scares! I crapped my pants once or twice on that mod. And it lags if you have a mediocre pc.
Um...wat
Makes sense ^^
My point was that White Night only has one scare that could really be considered a jumpscare, and I played it on a very old computer and it ran fine.
(06-19-2012, 01:40 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 01:24 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2012, 07:04 PM)Streetboat Wrote: [ -> ]It's a sad day when a joke map is considered one of the best...
I think maps should be judged by their gameplay. What Dark Room (if that's what you're referring to) sets out to do is to show a completely absurd perception of a serious game. I prefer horror/atmosphere type maps, but Dark Room exists okay?! Some people like it. Deal with it.
I don't think he was saying that no one should like it or that it's not good, just that compared to a lot of serious custom stories it's no where near the best, and that it's sad how many people think it is.
Granted, but. . . Does it Blend!? Cool *Cool meter thrown out of proportion*
The "Dark Room" = Pure Classic xD
(04-28-2012, 05:41 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]My only response to the past few responses...

[Image: oLPHy.jpg]
+1 for you, also who likes a good battle interface from FF?
[Image: ffbattlehpl2.png]
(07-31-2012, 09:31 PM)Vyzor Wrote: [ -> ]+1 for you, also who likes a good battle interface from FF?
[Image: ffbattlehpl2.png]
A-aowh god.

It's.. it's everywhere. I'm going to need several towels for this.
yup its spreading pretty fast, bet you well know the boss Big Grin
(08-27-2011, 07:37 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]but I know that Dark Room is one of the best. Try that.
One of the best in the My little pony and pewdiepie category, other than that--No
I am fully working on my custom story called Shelter. It is not a jumpscare. But a story with 80's horror. Seeing things, it's a slow working custom story because I am not getting any kind of help. The sounds fits perfect, the map is okay huge. There is alot of readings because the story is big. I made the story twisted. I am proud by itself. And I hope guys will give it a chance, I will make secrets and easter eggs in it Smile Send me an private message, if you wanna be a beta tester Smile
(08-01-2012, 05:31 PM)Pandachoko Wrote: [ -> ]I am fully working on my custom story called Shelter. It is not a jumpscare. But a story with 80's horror. Seeing things, it's a slow working custom story because I am not getting any kind of help. The sounds fits perfect, the map is okay huge. There is alot of readings because the story is big. I made the story twisted. I am proud by itself. And I hope guys will give it a chance, I will make secrets and easter eggs in it Smile Send me an private message, if you wanna be a beta tester Smile

good job
(08-01-2012, 02:45 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best in the My little pony and pewdiepie category, other than that--No
Really? I... Really... I mean really? you are comparing Dark Room whit... fucking my little pony custom stories... and fucking teleporting naked guys?

that was low man... very very low...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7