Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 3 Best Custom Stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(08-01-2012, 06:29 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 02:45 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best in the My little pony and pewdiepie category, other than that--No
Really? I... Really... I mean really? you are comparing Dark Room whit... fucking my little pony custom stories... and fucking teleporting naked guys?

that was low man... very very low...
Its a WELL MADE joke map, are you going to say that dark room is a serious custom story ?
(08-06-2012, 05:00 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 06:29 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2012, 02:45 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]One of the best in the My little pony and pewdiepie category, other than that--No
Really? I... Really... I mean really? you are comparing Dark Room whit... fucking my little pony custom stories... and fucking teleporting naked guys?

that was low man... very very low...
Its a WELL MADE joke map, are you going to say that dark room is a serious custom story ?
no but it is not in the shit category.
I haven't played the dark room yet, but you should definitely try Key to freedom... that was the best CS i have yet played..... go for it
Danny Boy, don't get too butthurt over your meme-infested shitfest of a custom shit-story being compared to pewdiepie and the like. It fits in exactly.
Word.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7