Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Spacies [Fullconversion - Looking for 3D-Artist]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
...be right back, I just have to change really quick.
It's early morning. I'm knackered, but I have finished the assets I started earlier today.
Song while you wait for the images to load:

Quick light-setup (image dump):
Spoiler below!
The pictures remind me of bioshock hallways. This is going to be good full conversion, Acies !!
(01-26-2013, 06:31 AM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]It's early morning. I'm knackered, but I have finished the assets I started earlier today.
Song while you wait for the images to load:

Quick light-setup (image dump):

Really great stuff Acies!

It's wonderful to see something new and refreshing! ^_^
Given what you've brought up about the plot so far, can I recommend "Dreams in the Witch House" by H.P. Lovecraft as some terrific source material? The plot centers around this idea of "magic travel" that you mentioned, and I think there are several elements that would fit perfectly into what you're looking for and pay some great homage to the genre as well Smile
This is looking amazing so far!
Acies, the Poinlightwhore. =P
The floor looks like a big version of a Airport Baggage Conveyor. All you need is some holographic ads on the walls and your set.
(02-16-2013, 01:25 PM)ElliotSaysStuff Wrote: [ -> ]This is looking amazing so far!
Thanks!

(02-16-2013, 09:42 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Acies, the Poinlightwhore. =P
Realistic lighting biit** (I'm free for 6.99$ - (statyk+) valentine special)
(02-16-2013, 10:34 PM)Rapture Wrote: [ -> ]The floor looks like a big version of a Airport Baggage Conveyor. All you need is some holographic ads on the walls and your set.
Thanks man :]
It's really safe to say this is gonna be the mod of the year.

Mind blowing screenshots. I can't wait this one for REAL! Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18