Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Admit One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-20-2013, 02:51 PM)Mine Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting topic.

I've had experiences with those feelings in the past; I wholly doubt anyone here hasn't. Cynicism might just be thoughtfulness gone horribly wrong. I hold that view, as it seems people who are more pessimistic about the world we live in, most often suffer by the helplessness of their position to do anything about it. People like you are the problem-solvers. When you are incapable of doing much to solve a problem, you can only offer your thoughts on how those who can help, should.
I have over 40 games in my steam library, but I have only completed a few of them.
I would legitimately go straight to get physical copies of certain albums
I'm often more on edge when playing custom stories than I was with the actual campaign. In the campaign, because I was observant of the pace of the atmosphere and story, I was capable of a greater determination through fear. Custom stories, often free of the bonds of pattern and developed pace, set me off in a greater harrowing frenzy of fear; as nearly every corridor meant certain doom. Granted, The Dark Descent did have the times when it ripped me by a shit, as it was meant to. So I suppose it's just that the creators of Amnesia are just so in control of my emotions and perceptions that they may give, and likewise, take away, whenever they deem it just to do so.

Okay, I think I'm scared again.
(02-20-2013, 05:03 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I think I'm scared again.

pussy

[Image: 240px-Chris_perv_face.jpg]
(02-20-2013, 05:03 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I'm often more on edge when playing custom stories than I was with the actual campaign. In the campaign, because I was observant of the pace of the atmosphere and story, I was capable of a greater determination through fear. Custom stories, often free of the bonds of pattern and developed pace, set me off in a greater harrowing frenzy of fear; as nearly every corridor meant certain doom. Granted, The Dark Descent did have the times when it ripped me by a shit, as it was meant to. So I suppose it's just that the creators of Amnesia are just so in control of my emotions and perceptions that they may give, and likewise, take away, whenever they deem it just to do so.

Okay, I think I'm scared again.
THIS IS EXACTLY TRUE FOR ME.

Abduction CS was a brutefest last 1/3 of the game so I could never turn a corner without being a pussy and aiming the field of view at the floor in case that ugly split head motherfucker jumped out and assaulted me
(02-20-2013, 07:30 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2013, 05:03 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I think I'm scared again.

pussy

[Image: 240px-Chris_perv_face.jpg]

UGLY STUPID FACE!!
Stop insulting your mirror. You might hurt its feelings!

You I am just joking. right my "love"?
[Image: tumblr_m6xt75gV5u1rox0vu.gif]
alias stop ignoring me