Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Admit One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-07-2013, 07:52 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]say corinthian, have you ever watched a 20serious22u anime?

yup. code geass, death note, SnK, Higurashi, and I'm currently watching Spice & Wolf + Cowboy Bebop.
naw man, code geass and death note are only like 14serious16u and cowboy bebop is about 7serious9u until the last episode pulls a 43serious45u
What would you recommend, Chrono-sensei? (I already have the Fate series on my watchlist BTW).
(10-07-2013, 08:00 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]What would you recommend, Chrono-sensei? (I already have the Fate series on my watchlist BTW).
watch this anime called "no 6"
I have a 1800 word essay I need to type for tomorrow. I've done nearly 500 words so far. I am unsure if i'll be able to finish it....
i have a test tommorow to which i didnt even study yet, somehow...i just dont feel like it
(10-07-2013, 08:02 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2013, 08:00 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]What would you recommend, Chrono-sensei? (I already have the Fate series on my watchlist BTW).
watch this anime called "no 6"

kthnx

have you seen higurashi?

Probably time to retreat to the anime thread.
i retreated
I actually don't find cats cute, but I do find Dogs and Sloths cute. Baby sloths and Shiba Inu Dogs.
(10-08-2013, 04:21 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I actually don't find cats cute

[Image: h5E1B0FDE]