Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Admit One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
being smart is boring thoooooo

yeah in all seriousness though I only really take things seriously when I think it's necessary/I'm in some kind of legit argument or whatever/I want to make a point, but acting like an idiot is fun the other 80% of the time so why not~
(04-10-2013, 06:33 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]being smart is boring thoooooo

yeah in all seriousness though I only really take things seriously when I think it's necessary/I'm in some kind of legit argument or whatever/I want to make a point, but acting like an idiot is fun the other 80% of the time so why not~
Every time "I'm bored" I troll, lie or trick my friends. This has been going on for 12-14 years so people can have issues believing me when I'm telling an "unlikely truth".

I have recently wanted to eliminate this habit (as it has become one over time), and I think I've made some progress over the last two years :]

^
While on the topic of confessions and behaviour
(04-10-2013, 10:17 AM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]Every time "I'm bored" I troll, lie or trick my friends. This has been going on for 12-14 years so people can have issues believing me when I'm telling an "unlikely truth".

I have recently wanted to eliminate this habit (as it has become one over time), and I think I've made some progress over the last two years :]

5/10 troll, made me respond.
I've had friends tell me they think teachers are hot and that they'd like to do the deed, whereas I'm not like that at all.
(04-10-2013, 12:59 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]I've had friends tell me they think teachers are hot and that they'd like to do the deed, whereas I'm not like that at all.

FUCKING SEE WHAT DID I SAY
(04-10-2013, 05:56 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]FUCKING SEE WHAT DID I SAY

That doesn't mean you're right. Just because somebody on this forum(one of the most depraved human beings alive) knows people who'd fuck their teacher, doesn't mean you're right.
THERE'S EVEN A SONG ABOUT IT MAN COME ON

Mother-fucker! Now I have to listen to Van Halen 20x. So long to my day!~

Also, you can't use Van Halen as a demographic! That's like, a commandment or something.
(04-10-2013, 05:59 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2013, 05:56 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]FUCKING SEE WHAT DID I SAY

That doesn't mean you're right. Just because somebody on this forum(one of the most depraved human beings alive) knows people who'd fuck their teacher, doesn't mean you're right.

That hurt.
My math teacher is 29 and....

as i said before

...dat ass
...dat body