Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Admit One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-24-2013, 10:54 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 05:23 AM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Really popular game franchises that I haven't played:

-Half Life

-Bioshock

-Pokemon

-Persona / Shin Megami Tensei

-Elder Scrolls (and pretty much every other western rpg)

I'd recommend watching psychadelicsnake's walkthrough of it. More fun than actually playing it yourself XD
Is it this 33 hour long playlist?
(10-24-2013, 09:16 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 10:54 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2013, 05:23 AM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Really popular game franchises that I haven't played:

-Half Life

-Bioshock

-Pokemon

-Persona / Shin Megami Tensei

-Elder Scrolls (and pretty much every other western rpg)

I'd recommend watching psychadelicsnake's walkthrough of it. More fun than actually playing it yourself XD
Is it this 33 hour long playlist?

33 hours? Haha you're kidding? Persona 3 Fucking Extra Sexy Edition is about 80 hours long Smile

I think there is only 132 episodes on that playlist because Snake hit the max amount he could add. On total the amount of videos he made of it was 251 which means his walkthrough is aprox 62 hours long (He didn't record all the grinding sessions)

Worth every fucking minute of my life though!
I'm familiar with the length of jrpgs, which is why I don't usually watch lps of them.

The longest lp I watched recently was The Last of Us
(10-24-2013, 10:14 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I'm familiar with the length of jrpgs, which is why I don't usually watch lps of them.

The longest lp I watched recently was The Last of Us

Yeah it took me about 2 weeks to watch all of Persona 3, the longest LP i've watched so far also I admit it to be my first JRPG Smile

I also admit that I watched Cry's The Last of Us LP over Snakes because Cry uploaded it all before Snake even started :{ I will however watch Snakes when my priorities are elsewhere.
I Tried fixing my own AC by clubbing it with a Maglite... not the result i expected.
few years ago, before my whole view and philosopy on competing and dancing changed, i went to a competition and i lost in my semi final against some guy that i thought that i should won against. Infact, i was so sure of myself that even though the judges pointed 3 towards him and 2 towards me, i seen it the other way..i thought it was 3 on me so i actually thought i won. I was even "shocked" that not all 5 judges pointed on me. Yeah lol i was that arrogant, and thought that i won by far...

few minutes later, after i got off the "stage" to meet back with my crew and wait for my final battle, i was told that i actually lost that one. Couldn't even believe till i got my diploma where it said which place i got...I ended up tearing the thing in pieces.

Luckily those puberty times of my bitchy self are over and i learned how to deal with defeat and accept it, move on and train harder
I have a very irritating subconscious way of thinking:

Basically if I'm talking to, or approached by someone my inner mind deems is unpopular, or just overall somewhat lacking in intelligence, my subconscious will make me feel very irritated when talking to them. I know it's a super bad thing, and that I shouldn't feel this way, because everyone should be given a chance to be equal, but this impulse works on irrational levels, and I can't stop it from happening. It really irks me sometimes that I think like this.
(11-01-2013, 02:44 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]I have a very irritating subconscious way of thinking:

Basically if I'm talking to, or approached by someone my inner mind deems is unpopular, or just overall somewhat lacking in intelligence, my subconscious will make me feel very irritated when talking to them. I know it's a super bad thing, and that I shouldn't feel this way, because everyone should be given a chance to be equal, but this impulse works on irrational levels, and I can't stop it from happening. It really irks me sometimes that I think like this.
This is me 100%.

I think it's because we're just on the frontal end of the bell curve and we can't do anything about it.
It's not unusual really. It can enforce why people have such hierarchical behaviours. Y'know the old popularity rankings at school etc?
(11-01-2013, 07:48 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]It's not unusual really. It can enforce why people have such hierarchical behaviours. Y'know the old popularity rankings at school etc?

Maybe it isn't unusual, but it doesn't make me dislike the mindset any less.