Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Admit One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I fapped in a car with my dad sleeping in it.
you two disgust me
(09-22-2013, 08:56 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]you two disgust me

Come on it was 5 years ago
(09-22-2013, 08:56 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]you two disgust me

Oh c'mon man it was just a month ago!
i made this image

[Image: XUOMSvL.png]

thats it thats my confession
Shrek is love, Shrek is life
since everyone is talking about fapping... fine.

i fapped to a short gif once
(09-21-2013, 11:20 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes, well actually all the time i stalk the profiles of members that are currently online. I usually spend quite a lot of time on each profile, spamming f5 and observing what they are doing at the moment/which thread they are reading

YOU, YES YOU! the one reading this now, i probably stalked your profile for atleast 10 minutes today

I added your profile to my bookmarks. Now I can stalk you 12 hours/day and see whose profile you're stalking at the moment

EDIT: SHIEEEET

[Image: Q9mTtKi.jpg]
(09-22-2013, 10:24 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]since everyone is talking about fapping... fine.

wait how is that a confession or something that's considered bad or whatever wtf
(09-22-2013, 10:45 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2013, 10:24 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]since everyone is talking about fapping... fine.

wait how is that a confession or something that's considered bad or whatever wtf

its bad because i could have picked something better to fap to, the gif was pretty lame