Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hermoor's monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
maaan Big Grin i hope people start using the first one Big Grin its head and stuff is a bit to creepy Big Grin
i dont think mummy girl is scary after all, bandages doesnt fits into english castle, maybe to egyptian pyramid Smile but keep up the good work, i really want some of those monsters in custom story, especially that creepy girl or longhaired man without face and definitely panther, if i can give you advice, try to do an animations to monsters you have already created and put them in custom story and after start to do a new creatures, good luck
How the hell do u make these? Could you please make a tutorial of some sort?
Anyways, amazing models. And what program do u use? Blender? Maya?
Hit me back.

yes i agree on a tut! hehe xD maybe a timelapse? Angel
these models are great! really creepy ones Big Grin
you need lots of modeling skills, not easy at all
(09-06-2011, 03:44 PM)nkmol Wrote: [ -> ]maybe a timelapse?

On his youtube channel he has a timelapse video. I don't remember his youtube channel, though.

(09-06-2011, 04:11 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]you need lots of modeling skills, not easy at all

Believe it or not, low poly creations such as these are much easier than they appear, especially if deformity is desired. Adding detail is the harder part.
Quote: Hehe just had to post this image, but serioulsy don't you think there has to be a element of sickness in the character design? The thought of a invisble ninja has never scared me as much as the thought of a sick confused freak.
Ignoring the fact he can kill you long before you even know he's there...

Incidentally how does Hermoor not have any reputation yet
Hello again sorry, I took a break from modeling.
Quote:yes i agree on a tut! hehe xD maybe a timelapse? [Image: angel.gif]
That is a great idea, tell me what you want me to model and I can make a tutorial video where everything is explained. From modeling to texturing Smile Then you guys could try it yourself.
amazing
We have such lack of cool monsters for Amnesia - The Dark Descent that I would like that you finish them with full animations etc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27