Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hermoor's monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(05-25-2011, 12:09 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Offtopic/
Original ones (I mean Japanese ones) are way better.
I'm reading the books atm, and I think books are far better.
/Offtopic

wait... there was a ring book or am i kind dumb i didn't understood what you said?
Again off topic/
Ring (Ringu in original) is actually a series of 4 books. Japanese movie adaptations are made and well-received. Then Hollywood, who knows exactly how to ruin good things with remaking, took the license and made two movies which are completely irrelevant to the books.
/offtopic
(05-25-2011, 12:49 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Again off topic/
Ring (Ringu in original) is actually a series of 4 books. Japanese movie adaptations are made and well-received. Then Hollywood, who knows exactly how to ruin good things with remaking, took the license and made two movies which are completely irrelevant to the books.
/offtopic

oh... that explains a lot xD but still i liked the first one (the holywood one) but maybe if i read the original book... well NOW YOU MADE WANT READ THOSE BOOKS xD HAHAHA! i had no idea there were books of the ring... i realy have to read them Big Grin thanks! i would never knew of thise whitout you!
(05-24-2011, 08:05 PM)Khyrpa Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I think the hello kitty is seriously scarier than that cliche zombie. And I'm all serial!

ok hello kitty is scarier

[Image: hello_kitty_by_berkozturk-d3hfm4w.jpg]

you happy now?
I'm happy and scared like hell :|
First off, nice to see that their is potential for more enemies to play with.

However, from a technical point of view, you want to model them in a T-pose. Down the line it will make for far better results when skinning them for animations.
Ok added the horseman, if you want the links let me know.
Holy crap that horseman would literally make me crap my pants.. Reminds me of pyramid head from Silent Hill.. Oh god.
OMG, the Horse Man is FRICKIN CREEPY. Especially in darkness. His atack could be his bite Big Grin and his eyes should glow. Also, he should be fast. Maybe you can make some horse-like legs? The body is perfect.
(06-03-2011, 05:49 AM)Wonderbread Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap that horseman would literally make me crap my pants.. Reminds me of pyramid head from Silent Hill.. Oh god.

Hahaha yes he was inspired by the pyramid head from silent hill Big Grin and its my monster design

[Image: desenhodoadriano2005201.jpg]

yay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27