Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hermoor's monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hermoor are you planning to add animations or rig them in the future ?

btw, those monsters are very nice i'd download all of em but too bad they aren't animated.
This is awesome

Take this: [Image: cookie-1.jpg]
PIE

(╯ ゚ ヮ゚)╯ [Image: cookie-1.jpg]
While bored, I decided to rig up the Horse Man. I'm willing and capable of animating him. I already have a walk and run cycle, as well as an idle. I'm still need to make some attack animations. Any suggestions?
*Eyes glow temporarily red*

*Lunges forward slightly with the body, more so with the head. Arms fling back a little.

*Turns head 55-70 degrees and chomps at ya.*

(Not sure if this is possible) *If attack succesfully hits the player, a loud scary screech sound will play.*
naaaah not red eyes, just make em black Big Grin

Make him bite you or something and add some horse voices to match the guy
(06-18-2012, 01:27 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]While bored, I decided to rig up the Horse Man. I'm willing and capable of animating him. I already have a walk and run cycle, as well as an idle. I'm still need to make some attack animations. Any suggestions?
Hey if you are animating him would you mind upload it for me when it is done? cuss i kinda made the concept art and made the request to hermoor... but didn't found any animator for it.
When I get it to work properly, I'll upload it for the community. Odds are I have to restart the rigging process, as the model goes all....ooglywoogly, when the motion starts.
(06-21-2012, 05:46 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]When I get it to work properly, I'll upload it for the community. Odds are I have to restart the rigging process, as the model goes all....ooglywoogly, when the motion starts.
cool. thank you very much!
(06-21-2012, 05:46 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]When I get it to work properly, I'll upload it for the community. Odds are I have to restart the rigging process, as the model goes all....ooglywoogly, when the motion starts.
The world needs more people like you. You can never have enough custom monsters. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27