Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Hermoor's monsters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Well the texture is not that bad, maybe some torn cloths could be added later. It looks good though no matter the texture. Moreover, afterwards I need to find an animator so actually there are still things to be made. Maybe we can find a ready texture like you did with the t-rex? Is that possible?
Tell me if you find something we could use:
http://www.google.se/search?tbm=isch&hl=...10&bih=446
Maybe a small cloth like this one:

Spoiler below!

or some of these(not full body of course like an actuall mummy):

http://mealwyrm.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/mummy.jpg
how about a monster that is walking on its hands and arms but in the bridge formation, sorta' like the exorcist.... I never say the movie but heard thats in it.
Yes bandages around his ankles and more fragile parts of his body. With such long thin limbs there is no way he could be walking around in the basement without tripping or breaking a few bones. Bandages would make sense.

I'm not sure about the cloth though, you want him to have a penis under there? I thought the castrated penis looked creepy. It kind of adds to his character. Also cloth is hard to animate right. I could attach it to the legs but it would probably stretch in the animation.

Quote:how about a monster that is walking on its hands and arms but in the bridge formation, sorta' like the exorcist.... I never say the movie but heard thats in it.
Well if you serioulsy is gonna use the model then maybe I could make it, making one of these models takes a few hours though. So it has to be a cool design if I'm going to waste my time on it.
(08-13-2011, 09:59 PM)Hermoor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes bandages around his ankles and more fragile parts of his body. With such long thin limbs there is no way he could be walking around in the basement without tripping or breaking a few bones. Bandages would make sense.

I'm not sure about the cloth though, you want him to have a penis under there? I thought the castrated penis looked creepy. It kind of adds to his character. Also cloth is hard to animate right. I could attach it to the legs but it would probably stretch in the animation.

Oh yes, I forgot about the cut penis. Right. But the bandages will look cool I guess and are easy to be made I think. Mmm, so the cloth will interfere with the animations, correct. Ok, no clothing then. Maybe some little torn clothes where no bandages or stitches exist can be painted in the texture.
-- Request Incoming --

Can you make a torch wich we can carry around like you can do with a rock? Not in the inventory or as a lantern replacement. Just use the torch wich is already ingame but remove the holder so that it is only the TORCH left. Not sure if somebody have already done this, but I cant find any.

(Yeah I suck at explaining)
(08-14-2011, 02:42 PM)teddifisk Wrote: [ -> ]
-- Request Incoming --

Can you make a torch wich we can carry around like you can do with a rock? Not in the inventory or as a lantern replacement. Just use the torch wich is already ingame but remove the holder so that it is only the TORCH left. Not sure if somebody have already done this, but I cant find any.

It has already been done but the story is not released yet. Probably this can be done only with the ModelEditor.
(08-14-2011, 02:54 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2011, 02:42 PM)teddifisk Wrote: [ -> ]
-- Request Incoming --

It has already been done but the story is not released yet. Probably this can be done only with the ModelEditor.

I just saw it, the story name was Harvest Smile
Guess I'll have to wait till its released then.

Are you still working on this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27