Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(06-15-2012, 10:08 PM)NoName Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people care about what happens in other peoples beds?
Because they are curious.
(06-14-2012, 04:55 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 02:28 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]also if i find the 6th voter on homosexuality is bad i am gonna brake his jaw.

I just gotta love how every time someone disagrees with you, you turn into a hostile person.
Its not because of people disagreeing... its because people are fucking stupid and I am sick of it!

(06-14-2012, 02:39 AM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2012, 02:28 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]i like how ridiculous this discussion is turning into. its like hating someone just because they prefer cookies over chocolate.

also if i find the 6th voter on homosexuality is bad i am gonna brake his jaw.

You've found him, oh king of irony.
?
(06-17-2012, 02:20 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]Its not because of people disagreeing... its because people are fucking stupid and I am sick of it!

You think they're stupid because they disagree with you.
(06-17-2012, 02:27 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 02:20 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]Its not because of people disagreeing... its because people are fucking stupid and I am sick of it!

You think they're stupid because they disagree with you.
NO! I think they are stupid because they think homosexuality is wrong for ridiculous reasons! I think people are stupid because although i have written the answer counteless times people are still asking "why doesn't Dark Room work on me derpy herp derp". I think people are stupid because they are actual ignorants! i am not a communist but i have friends that are. am i going to punch on their faces because of that?! no! they have a valid reason why they think communism is right and i respect that! what i don't respect is people that storm in and say Homosexual people are wrong because their friends/ family/ their religion said so! its fucking stupid! why would you even TRY do defend this ignorants Oblivator?
ridiculus reasons are ridiculus in your opinion.

Danaragon everything is your opinion here, there are no facts. So you are calling those that have different view on sexuality and have a different religion "stupid ignorants". Thats means you are arrogant, and just like Oblivator said, you think those who dont share same ideas as you are stupid.
(06-17-2012, 02:56 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]NO! I think they are stupid because they think homosexuality is wrong for ridiculous reasons! I think people are stupid because although i have written the answer counteless times people are still asking "why doesn't Dark Room work on me derpy herp derp". I think people are stupid because they are actual ignorants! i am not a communist but i have friends that are. am i going to punch on their faces because of that?! no! they have a valid reason why they think communism is right and i respect that! what i don't respect is people that storm in and say Homosexual people are wrong because their friends/ family/ their religion said so! its fucking stupid! why would you even TRY do defend this ignorants Oblivator?
I never said I was defending these people. I was just saying that it's a matter of opinion. You said it yourself. You have friends that have a communist political viewpoint, and you respect that. You would be an ignorant person yourself if you didn't.

I don't disagree with you on the standpoint of homosexuality. There is nothing wrong with it.
I agree with the concept of how people are stupid. This is incredibly true. I isolate myself from the world for this reason. However, attacking people who oppose your viewpoint isn't an ideal method of debate. You come across as an aggressive advocate of your opinion, imposing your will on others, and thereby degrading any sort of point you would have made. I do, of course, speak generally, and am not targeting you in particular.
(06-17-2012, 02:56 PM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]they have a valid reason why they think communism is right and i respect that!

What you find as valid reasons other people will find to be ridiculous or ignorant.
Dan, as much as we disagree with them, we have to respect their opinions. It's ignorant not to.
(06-17-2012, 06:23 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Dan, as much as we disagree with them, we have to respect their opinions. It's ignorant not to.
No, it's ignorant to blindly respect someone's opinion just because they believe in it. I'm not a bigot at all, but people that do not believe in equal rights are morons. It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of intelligence.

@Obliviator27: Who the hell cares? Arguing semantics changes nothing. Just because someone is not wrong for having a clashing viewpoint doesn't mean that they can never be wrong. Compare:

stupid person Wrote:Oranges are better than apples because they are orange.

and

person with opinion Wrote:I'm a supporter of the boundless universe theory. The idea of infinite space makes me uncomfortable.

The first statement is totally biased and ignorant because neither is better than the other. It's totally up to opinion which one you enjoy, but it is a fact that neither is "better" than the other (because no standard really exists).

The second one however is totally valid, because the shape and size of the universe is extremely debatable. Nothing in the observable universe points toward one or the other and so whatever theory you believe in is completely valid, and in this case the person saying it can sufficiently back up his opinion. Not in the sense that he is proving the theory, but he is establishing his opinion as valid.
(06-17-2012, 06:23 PM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]Dan, as much as we disagree with them, we have to respect their opinions. It's ignorant not to.
No in fact I don't! by what you are saying I'd also have to respect racism! NO NO AND NO! I will never respect ANYONE that is against public freedom and choice! Should i also respect Nazis just "BECAUSE" as well? "Hey! Lets punch some Jews! and some fagots as well! ahaha" I am supposed to respect that?! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! you logic Is INSULTING!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30