Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Sexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Heres something i found by condense but i couldn't stop laughing at it:

(07-01-2012, 01:44 AM)Danarogon Wrote: [ -> ]Heres something i found by condense but i couldn't stop laughing at it:
Spoiler below!

Omg, I love that video. XD But I love what the guy in the real video says.
A man of God, huh? Tell me exactly why being atheist is the wrong way? I love everyone and I'm not thinking about mass genocide. But I'M the one going to hell, right?

[Image: 17300547.jpg]
But I love what the guy in the real video says.
(07-01-2012, 02:38 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]A man of God, huh? Tell me exactly why being atheist is the wrong way? I love everyone and I'm not thinking about mass genocide. But I'M the one going to hell, right?

[Image: 17300547.jpg]
sigh, here we go again.
I don't get it. Atheists say they're mad at Christians for constantly talking about their beliefs (which should be a private matter), yet Atheists do the exact same. Atheists talk about how ridiculous they think religion is, just as much Christians talk about the "Glory of God" and such.

Imo, both are equally annoying when they can't shut up about their beliefs.
(07-01-2012, 12:55 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get it. Atheists say they're mad at Christians for constantly talking about their beliefs (which should be a private matter), yet Atheists do the exact same. Atheists talk about how ridiculous they think religion is, just as much Christians talk about the "Glory of God" and such.

Imo, both are equally annoying when they can't shut up about their beliefs.
look, as an atheist, i have nothing against people who believe in religion; i am absolutely cool with it. but i hate what religion has done to the world. whenever i talk about how ridiculous religion is, is when people who BELIEVE in something, dont respect the fact that i DONT, and try to LECTURE ME, and TELLING me how right they are.

not all atheists are the same, i do agree on that; but there is a difference, sir. be wise to know the difference.
Why Atheist don't take religions seriously...

enjoy!

(07-01-2012, 02:38 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Omg, I love that video. XD But I love what the guy in the real video says.
A man of God, huh? Tell me exactly why being atheist is the wrong way? I love everyone and I'm not thinking about mass genocide. But I'M the one going to hell, right?
Sorry but are you talking to me or to the guy of the video? cuss i am Atheist as well
(07-01-2012, 01:04 PM)darkadders Wrote: [ -> ]look, as an atheist, i have nothing against people who believe in religion; i am absolutely cool with it. but i hate what religion has done to the world. whenever i talk about how ridiculous religion is, is when people who BELIEVE in something, dont respect the fact that i DONT, and try to LECTURE ME, and TELLING me how right they are.

not all atheists are the same, i do agree on that; but there is a difference, sir. be wise to know the difference.
Sorry if that came across as insulting, but it is simply my observation - how the people around me act. Of course not all Atheists are the same, I'm just commenting on the majority that I see. Every thing that can be labeled has its associated stereotypes, most of which negative.

It seems like you have had a quite negative experience with Christians, so your view point is understandable. I've come to accept that at least 70% of the world's population are complete idiots and are close minded, so I've learned to avoid arguing with them altogether; they will just drag you down to their level of thinking and beat you with experience.

"Never enter a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent"

Also, I must disagree with your comment "what religion has done to the world". Religion was simply used as a tool by cynical leaders to convince weaker minds to do their bidding. 9/11 for example, its so sad to think that the terrorists who hijacked the planes were manipulated with false promises of an afterlife to the point where they though they should give their own lives for their leader's purposes. Honestly, if religion never came to be, corrupt leaders would have found another medium to spread their messages through.
(07-01-2012, 02:35 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I must disagree with your comment "what religion has done to the world". Religion was simply used as a tool by cynical leaders to convince weaker minds to do their bidding. 9/11 for example, its so sad to think that the terrorists who hijacked the planes were manipulated with false promises of an afterlife to the point where they though they should give their own lives for their leader's purposes. Honestly, if religion never came to be, corrupt leaders would have found another medium to spread their messages through.

While corrupt leaders are an issue, 9/11 is not tied to, nor conducted by, any established religion. There is no evidence of that.
Oh hello, religion debate, how are you today? You need a moment, okay, I'll just buy you a drink and leave.
This is getting. This is getting no good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30