Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Semi-frontal screenshot of the monster:

Doesn't seem the head of a pig... an horse, maybe?

Spoiler below!
[Image: Schermata%2008-2456530%20alle%2009.49.37.png]

Hmm.. that mask starts to worry me.
Spoiler below!
For me, the monster looks like a cross between pig, dog and human. Dunno what the meaning of that bandage in its head is though. But im sure there will be more than 1 monster.
(08-25-2013, 08:37 AM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 02:15 AM)Geoff Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the first trailer we got where a pig knocks down the door, I am willing to bet there are 2 enemies just like in TDD. So, the one seen in his crap video can't be the only one.

FG made TDD and decided there would be only 3 monsters. TCR is not FG, I am not sure you can extrapolate so easily.

I'm sticking to my guns. There are 2 enemies.
(08-25-2013, 08:55 AM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]Semi-frontal screenshot of the monster:

Spoiler below!

More likely a mummy dog or so... But in the monster thread, there was a theory that there is a 4 legged monster and a 2 legged... I think its true.

And Guys... 1. Im mad at pdp fpr getting the game before it came out.
2. I want to play it too. NOW :c

Edit: The part with the singing painting is exciting...
Spoiler below!
Does anybody know what the man in the pig cage is saying? If so could someone translate it?
(08-25-2013, 08:27 AM)russian sky Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
[Image: 3n6cVed.png]

found this in the montage

Oh shit! Good eye! Kind of weird it's in such an obscure spot though, maybe it's a reoccurring theme, like the rose petals? They're featured similarly on the boxart.

(08-25-2013, 09:12 AM)Rederkki Wrote: [ -> ]
Spoiler below!
For me, the monster looks like a cross between pig, dog and human. Dunno what the meaning of that bandage in its head is though.

Spoiler below!
I think the bandage is what's keeping the crude mess of animal parts together, which is a pretty horrifying thought on its own.
(08-25-2013, 10:04 AM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2013, 08:55 AM)emaper Wrote: [ -> ]Semi-frontal screenshot of the monster:

Spoiler below!

More likely a mummy dog or so... But in the monster thread, there was a theory that there is a 4 legged monster and a 2 legged... I think its true.

Well I can confirm that it is not a dog or a horse or any other creature that doesn't look like a pig.
Spoiler below!
Look at It's ears and It's snout

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

I'm more courious about what is going on with his back legs or whatever that part of the body it is.

Can anyone translate
Spoiler below!
what that guy in the cage
was saying in the montage?
Well Pew said, the guy is swedish... Even if i dont know if its a joke. It doesnt sound rly swedish to me.
What is the guy even doing in a pig CAGE, when there is a undead dog walking around the area?...