Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia / SOMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-22-2014, 11:22 AM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Might go over the lips yeah, the character has very slim lips though so I don't want to overdo it in order to keep the likeness.

[Image: JinxWanted.JPG]

Oh my god she's insane. What, did she kill her way through the mental asylum she's in?
Yeah she's insane, that's the point of the character.

Made this for a custom story I'm slowly working on in my free time..

[Image: OScOl5U.png]
That's a good looker Freefall! Nice to see more skilled modelers around here!
ah okey, didn`t knew it was a LoL character. Hmmmm, well, maybe you can see how it would look if the laughing folds get less accentuated close to the nose?
Thanks Traggey! Smile

Here's something I'm working on atm.. Might add a little table and a propane tank to it, and make it into one big asset.

[Image: LTDWiel.png]
Nice assets FreeFall. Best of luck on your mod :]
And here is the mini stove! Not as nice as the radio imho.. but it will do just fine :p

[Image: c47mxL2.png]

[Image: 3NzH1XD.png]
(04-22-2014, 10:18 PM)FreeFall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Traggey! Smile

Here's something I'm working on atm.. Might add a little table and a propane tank to it, and make it into one big asset.

(04-24-2014, 02:24 PM)FreeFall Wrote: [ -> ]And here is the mini stove! Not as nice as the radio imho.. but it will do just fine :p

[Image: c47mxL2.png]

[Image: 3NzH1XD.png]

LIES.
(04-24-2014, 02:34 PM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2014, 10:18 PM)FreeFall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Traggey! Smile

(04-24-2014, 02:24 PM)FreeFall Wrote: [ -> ]And here is the mini stove! Not as nice as the radio imho.. but it will do just fine :p

LIES.

Might