Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia / SOMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-11-2013, 08:18 PM)Heurell Horribillis Wrote: [ -> ]b00bs.

*Slaps you in the back of the head*

(02-11-2013, 08:13 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]

Hands are too small buddy Smile Easy fix, right? Big Grin
(02-11-2013, 09:14 PM)crisosphinx Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-11-2013, 08:13 PM)Acies Wrote: [ -> ]

Hands are too small buddy Smile Easy fix, right? Big Grin
Thanks man :]

I might just swallow the other inconsistencies and be done with the damn thing! (Or whimper back and correct later.. aghh)
@Acies, is this for Amnesia? I remember there being a discussion somewhere about nude females in the game(or the lack, thereof)
(02-11-2013, 08:59 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]

Would it piss you off If I told you that I love the rocks that you probably did... But hate the guy who was supposed to be the main focus of the vid?
Quote: Would it piss you off If I told you that I love the rocks that you
probably did... But hate the guy who was supposed to be the main focus
of the vid?
You should probably tell him why you hate it, before asking him to not be pissed.
Oh right... constructive criticism... I sometimes forget about that thing... Well. The animation isn't the best (though I know how hard it is to make them and that you (Traggey) probably are just learning how to make them) But I don't really know how to elaborate it. The character itself seems uninteresting to me. Looks a awful lot like a Mortal Kombat character fusion (Though I am not sure if thats the point). So I'll leave my opinion as it is.
Learning how to clean up meshes. I got this down to 156 faces, but that was because I was stupid with loop cuts:
Spoiler below!

[Image: lowpolys.jpg]

You can delete faces at the places you want the loop cut top stop making cuts like the way it does, the spherical type.

So if you had a rectangle split into 10 pieces, and you only wanted to do a loop cut along the 4th-6 pieces. You would delete the 3rd and 7th face so only the 4th-6 faces are affected by the loop cut, not all 10 pieces.

Edit: What is that extra plane/slanted surface on the center support block? (Along the green Axis arrow)