Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Modeling/Art non-related to Amnesia / SOMA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: the_little_explorer__enhanced__by_danarogon-d7fws48.png]
[Image: wound_by_danarogon-d7g36t3.png]
[Image: what_does_it_mean__by_danarogon-d5poc94.jpg]
Well I finished my first SFM animation today (only have been playing around with it for a few days). Granted its only 6 seconds long and consists of 1 shot, but I'm still pretty proud of how it turned out.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/CPE1oEcFBCE[/video]

Also I guess it's pretty debatable as 'Art' but oh well, this was the best thread I could find.
30 min speedsculpt to have some fun with my new Intous, great thing.

[Image: Oink.png]
What I've spent my last two evenings after my internship on!

[Image: Link_FIN.png]
Damn, that is awesome Smile
So I made this drawing that is very awful but yeah, i made it on mobile, and I'm also pretty young so I'm not as talented as you guys! But yeah I'll share it.
Good Crimbus that's creepy!
Alot of younger people have talent, you do, you just need to working and you'll get something greater than the previous.
(05-07-2014, 03:45 PM)endosine Wrote: [ -> ]Good Crimbus that's creepy!
Alot of younger people have talent, you do, you just need to working and you'll get something greater than the previous.

Thank you, Endosine! I have tons and tons of custom monster ideas, here are some I drew with a pencil without colour. I did them a long time ago so they're not that good.

Drawings
@NiksonX
Skip digital for now and get yourself a nice block of blank paper and a hard and soft pencil. You`ll immediatly see an improvement due to the change in media and it will be better to get a strong hand-eye coordination going. Trust me, I started with traditional drawing as my core foundation for everything I do nowadays. And draw at least 30 min a day, no matter what you`re going to draw. This is the only sure way to improvment. Smile

Totally missed to post this private piece
[Image: 44b56885-df54-4993-878f-1a1e46a35f60_zps71579eb2.jpg]
@DavidS, open-minded and innovative as always. As I understood the idea is about spiral forms-shapes, representing cosmic infinity. Galaxies are presumably the biggest form of a spiral. But here we got a "spiralized" character. The whole universe in a single person-character. That looks interesting to me personally.
Well I might have understood the idea wrongly.

And by the way the link in your signature isn't working anymore. Leads to nowhere.
Perhaps everything's fine and that's just Firefox browser glitch.