Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the PDP video went out some people have expressed that they are not happy with certain posts going out that could potentially spoil part of the game for themselves.

This thread is an open discussion for what people have seen of the game so far.

THERE MAY BE POSTS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SPOILER TAGGED, ENTER AT OWN RISK

The PDP video in question - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUFsmtGWcfY
Everyone has seen the video now. If anyone hasn't seen it i tell them: DON'T!
Only watched the first 3 seconds.

I am surprised. Isn't there some sort of NDA there? How come someone extremely popular on YouTube can explicitely reveal important spoilers of the game to their audience even before it's out?!
(08-24-2013, 09:19 PM)felixmole Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised. Isn't there some sort of NDA there? How come someone extremely popular on YouTube can explicitely reveal important spoilers of the game to their audience even before it's out?!

It is a review copy. Lots of people get these before the game is even out. He's not the only one.
(08-24-2013, 09:20 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]It is a review copy. Lots of people get these before the game is even out. He's not the only one.

Alright... isn't it for reviews then? I thought reviews consisted in making comments on the game and rating it. Not just plainly revealing only its spoilers ("Scary moments" as entitled in PDP's video).
As said before:

(08-24-2013, 08:58 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]One game given away for free, 2 million subscribers see the video and few hundred (maybe thousands if lucky) pre-order the game because of it.

You're right. He's not a reviewer. Maybe 'Promo Copy' would make more sense... But promos are given usually to reviewers. In this case, it's a commercial which cost 15$.
Stay away from that Git's videos. he reveals spoilers unexpectedly, ruins games and has Immature Fans.
There actually isn't much to reveal in words. But seriously, I wouldn't recomend anyone to watch the video, I (truthefully) feel kind of sick right now. I mean, I know nobody made me watch the video, but i almost feel like it was force-fed into my brain Sad
(08-24-2013, 08:58 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]One game given away for free, 2 million subscribers see the video and few hundred (maybe thousands if lucky) pre-order the game because of it.

Interesting... I hope he won't reveal too many spoilers to his viewers... I also hope FG/TCR prepared for this and possibly put in a few random events for them.
Actually glad I saw this thread first. Didn't know about the video until now. And, first few seconds were all I wanted to see. Now to shut myself off from forums for two weeks.

Usually don't care much about spoilers. But this I'll make an exception.