Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone looked at me and said "Oh you look like the math type of guy"

Did you brush your teeth today?
Of course I did.

Cats or dogs?
[Image: perfect-pet_1460793c.jpg]

What do you love that most people hate?
You.

When did you last shave?
Clopfics.
Now, I hide from Corinthian.

Why did you kill her?!

(Dammit, Traggey.)
(01-17-2014, 06:46 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you kill her?!

If this is the question for me:
I didn't kill anyone Undecided

- Do you have any pets? If yes, which?
No pets, however a bird once flew into my window and got pretty injured from it. We nursed it for the night and took it to the vet in the morning. Till it left, we had named it Archimedes.
Here is a picture :3
Spoiler below!
[Image: 25i3hvl.jpg]

Trapped in a room with a key that fits a locked door. The key has tiny cracks in it and quite flimsy. Do you risk being trapped forever if the key breaks trying to unlock the door?
[quote pid=280932 dateline=1390005352]Trapped in a room with a key that fits a locked door. The key has tiny cracks in it and quite flimsy. Do you risk being trapped forever if the key breaks trying to unlock the door?[/quote]

Yeah, of course. I would go about it in a prudent manner naturally. What is the alternative? Staring at the wall until you die wondering whether it would have worked?

EDIT: Quotes have become weird.

Somebody else take my question, I don't have one to ask.
(01-18-2014, 01:49 AM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid=280932 dateline=1390005352]Trapped in a room with a key that fits a locked door. The key has tiny cracks in it and quite flimsy. Do you risk being trapped forever if the key breaks trying to unlock the door?

Yeah, of course. I would go about it in a prudent manner naturally. What is the alternative? Staring at the wall until you die wondering whether it would have worked?

EDIT: Quotes have become weird.

Somebody else take my question, I don't have one to ask.
[/quote]

OT: Yeah, they're FUBAR

Question: Why is the atom?
I have no clue man. The guy is really atomic.

What things do you want to do?