Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The (not BL but) Anime Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So much hype!!!
Umm, does anyone here watch Kyousougiga?
(11-06-2013, 04:45 AM)Hyperfrog Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...december-6

!

Dayum, many of my friends have requested me to start watching the series,
but i just haven't got into it yet. Does it really live up to the hype?
Yes, it's great!
(11-12-2013, 06:14 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, it's great!

i've always had a little "naive" angle on it, but what from i have heard, it's completely something else.
Yeah, Danny Boy told me about it, so I checked it out and I loved it, especially after the second watch. You can Watch it on Daisuki's YT channel for free.
(11-12-2013, 06:20 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Danny Boy told me about it, so I checked it out and I loved it, especially after the second watch. You can Watch it on Daisuki's YT channel for free.
Thanks mate, i would've watched it on PinoyAnimeTV,but Youtube channel has also HD, so i prefer that.
You're welcome! And thanks for the +rep!
(11-12-2013, 07:10 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]You're welcome! And thanks for the +rep!

Thou are welcome.
(11-12-2013, 06:09 PM)Pyƶveli Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-06-2013, 04:45 AM)Hyperfrog Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...december-6

!

Dayum, many of my friends have requested me to start watching the series,
but i just haven't got into it yet. Does it really live up to the hype?

To be honest, I honestly don't feel that it does. I mean, it's great that it takes the whole 'magical girl' genre in a darker direction, but to me there's something missing. The characters are written okay, but they're still pretty two dimensional, and their behaviors and reactions are rather predictable. I feel that the morbidity of it was the only thing keeping me watching, not the characters.
I also thought it was funny that they pretty much gave away the entire plot in the previews.