Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The "What are you listening now?" thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

heres something to cheer this thread up

Beautiful

So this album actually lived up the hype which shocked me

Some good grind

One of the most fun albums I've listened to in a few months
[Image: JohnButlerTrioLiveAtRedRocks.jpg]

One of the best bands ever 4srs

Some Pink Floyd live in french tv 1968. The song is all jolly fun and the lyrics are all strange, so it's a really weird video because David Gilmour looks like he's ready to murder someone. He looks into the camera and looks like "someone shoot me now." as he sings "hey ho here we go!" Tongue
(02-17-2013, 01:50 AM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]

Some Pink Floyd live in french tv 1968. The song is all jolly fun and the lyrics are all strange, so it's a really weird video because David Gilmour looks like he's ready to murder someone. He looks into the camera and looks like "someone shoot me now." as he sings "hey ho here we go!" Tongue

Damn that was just... Awful...
(02-17-2013, 01:56 AM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2013, 01:50 AM)Prelauncher Wrote: [ -> ]Some Pink Floyd live in french tv 1968. The song is all jolly fun and the lyrics are all strange, so it's a really weird video because David Gilmour looks like he's ready to murder someone. He looks into the camera and looks like "someone shoot me now." as he sings "hey ho here we go!" Tongue

Damn that was just... Awful...

The song is good on the record but it's really off putting when the performers looks so depressed ^^