Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dr. Sofia?

Shoutout to Bioshock 2!
It's been too long since I last played Bioshock 2, and no, Dr. Sofia doesn't come from there; it comes from another one of my scenarios.

I think that's it. I got the confirmation I needed for a bug; and now, with a one last playthrough, I'll release it.
(10-12-2011, 06:08 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]It always saddens me to be have to point out that White Night is not created to scare players. It's created to tell a story, tell a story in my style. Creating a stylistic storytelling was always my primary goal, not to scare players. If you seek sheer terror, my friend, I'm afraid you are in wrong place.
I say this for the third time. Playing White Night to be scared is playing Silent Hill 2 to kill the monsters. You'll got no satisfaction.
from the pre-release review: "Enemy encounters are scary, and believe it or not I consider the encounters with monsters to be scarier than Amnesia OR Penumbra."

... is it possible that you accidentally made this terrifying? O_O

(10-13-2011, 07:17 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]from the pre-release review: "Enemy encounters are scary, and believe it or not I consider the encounters with monsters to be scarier than Amnesia OR Penumbra."

I was thinking the same. I had no intention to make them scary. But they are, as it turns out Shy
(10-13-2011, 07:21 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2011, 07:17 AM)kman Wrote: [ -> ]from the pre-release review: "Enemy encounters are scary, and believe it or not I consider the encounters with monsters to be scarier than Amnesia OR Penumbra."

I was thinking the same. I had no intention to make them scary. But they are, as it turns out Shy
that's loltastic and so awesome at the same time XD
Could you possibly upload it to mediafire since it takes time to upload it to ModDB? Thanks.
Sorry, I won't upload it anywhere else. Its size is 220 MB in a zip, and in my campus network file sharing sites are restricted.
ModDB upload is complete but authorization will take time.
moddb y u no faster!?
IM DYING HERE
Hmm. This is so F5 breaker...