Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-02-2012, 07:07 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]They either like it (like most of the Silent Hill & Penumbra fans)
Your point proves valid my friend... XD
Hello, sorry to be a bit of a broken record. But any chance anyone on here has got White Night working on a mac from a Steam version of Amnesia. If so, could you please give me a step by step on how to get this working. I'd quite literally chop off a couple of limbs as some kinda payment, if you were in need of excessive limbs!!
(01-02-2012, 11:56 AM)TQS Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, sorry to be a bit of a broken record. But any chance anyone on here has got White Night working on a mac from a Steam version of Amnesia. If so, could you please give me a step by step on how to get this working. I'd quite literally chop off a couple of limbs as some kinda payment, if you were in need of excessive limbs!!
Add me on skype and i help you out, work fine on my mac.

Contact me on PM
(01-02-2012, 12:02 PM)Zumper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a web cam. Can you type on Skype? Don't really use my mac for much barr music and photo stuff. Bet your regretting offering help already
(01-02-2012, 11:56 AM)TQS Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, sorry to be a bit of a broken record. But any chance anyone on here has got White Night working on a mac from a Steam version of Amnesia. If so, could you please give me a step by step on how to get this working. I'd quite literally chop off a couple of limbs as some kinda payment, if you were in need of excessive limbs!!

Contact me on PM

(01-02-2012, 08:46 PM)TQS Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2012, 12:02 PM)Zumper Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have a web cam. Can you type on Skype? Don't really use my mac for much barr music and photo stuff. Bet your regretting offering help already

Contact me on PM
ofc we can type, and why the hell should you use the webcam?

PM Me your skype Smile
@Zumper
If you could write it down or prepare a short tutorial, I'd gladly add them on How To Install & Play tutorial with credits.

@Statyk
Haha, yeah Big Grin
Interesting thing is to be accused to be rip off Korsakovia and Nightmare House 2, while I didn't even inspired by them. Also there are three Silent Hill fans which found the obvious references irritating.
(01-02-2012, 10:40 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]@Zumper
If you could write it down or prepare a short tutorial, I'd gladly add them on How To Install & Play tutorial with credits.

@Statyk
Haha, yeah Big Grin
Interesting thing is to be accused to be rip off Korsakovia and Nightmare House 2, while I didn't even inspired by them. Also there are three Silent Hill fans which found the obvious references irritating.

Steam

1. Add the files in " ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/amnesia the dark descent/ "
2. Go on steam, and then Set Launch Options.
3. Add '' wn_config/main_init.cfg ''
4. Click on ok, and then start the game and your done!

Not sure about the retail buyer, i tried make .applescript i did never get it to work.
Most people failed to find the redist folder, and since I don't use a Mac I don't know that either.
(01-02-2012, 10:56 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Most people failed to find the redist folder, and since I don't use a Mac I don't know that either.
Fixed!
Thank you, I think that will help a lot of people using Mac!