Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still excited for this
(06-04-2011, 01:08 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I made too much progress to give up. Simply, 6 months of work is in it already and I finished more than %50 level building.

For the custom story of the year, there are lots of good mods out there and I hope I can release this before Frictional releases their next game Tongue

I don't think they are going to release the next game this year. Right now the engine is being built, so I don't think that much progress has been done to the game itself.

Looking forward to this!Wink

(06-05-2011, 01:37 AM)Yodake Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really promising and should be sticky (ask a moderator Wink). Just hope that anytime, when finished, there will be a german translation for it.

He is a super moderator
(06-05-2011, 01:57 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: [ -> ]Still excited for this
Agreed.

Thanks guys.

(06-05-2011, 01:37 AM)Yodake Wrote: [ -> ]Just hope that anytime, when finished, there will be a german translation for it.

I hope community will help me about translations. English & Turkish will be included by me, and others could be included prior to release.
I have taken a peak here and there at this project, always being impressed of course. The elevator though - so damn nice! The sound when the doors open(nice!), the whole thing is beautiful.

The buttons bugged me out a little though. Do you want me to try to make an "elevator buttons model" for you?
That would be awesome! Smile
Challenging.
Man I can't wait!
(06-05-2011, 04:43 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys.

(06-05-2011, 01:37 AM)Yodake Wrote: [ -> ]Just hope that anytime, when finished, there will be a german translation for it.

I hope community will help me about translations. English & Turkish will be included by me, and others could be included prior to release.

I can do italian. Sleepy
I can do greek, as you already know! Smile