Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eh...Off-Topic thing Tongue ... But ok.Regalis gived me Totally full permission to Ideas,Models etc...
Who is regalis?
(04-13-2014, 12:18 PM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Who is regalis?

Creator of SCP Contaiment Breach.
Wikipedia Wrote:SCP – Containment Breach is an indie supernatural horror video game developed by Joonas Rikkonen ("Regalis"). It is based on the stories of the SCP Foundation website.
I was just kidding about Making 087B.Thats too many projects.
(04-13-2014, 12:42 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]I was just kidding about Making 087B.Thats too many projects.

I thought so
(04-13-2014, 11:42 AM)tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]Well, it looks more you can't take criticism. I did not help him but they are just trying to help you! We have the rights to tell something about your mapping skills. We are allowed to comment. I hope it will not turn into a fight or a flame war

For the first goddamn time I agree with you, mate (finally!)

First of all, Stan, learn that not everyone will like your maps. We can say whatever we want here, even that your mod sucks and you are pathetic modder, but we don't since we want to show you some respect, but you started screaming at everyone and calling us "idiots" while we are giving you feedback and calming your ass.

My tip for you:

Grow the fuck up and learn what does the "feedback" and "criticism" mean.
I have question.How can i make hud object like radio in SCP CB?

https://www.google.pl/search?q=scp+cb+ra...280%3B1024

its not an hand object.hud object.
Its pretty easy with the the 13111something patch, but if you want it normal amnesia I recommend looking up DnALANGE's HUD tutorial.
(04-13-2014, 01:47 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Its pretty easy with the the 13111something patch, but if you want it normal amnesia I recommend looking up DnALANGE's HUD tutorial.
yup.I have 13111 patch.Im using it to make ALTITN and play other AMFP Custom stories.So,what i need to do?