Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: SCP HAZARDOUS [Beta Testing At June 1TH!]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It could work, but is heavily strenuous. With that said, Sten actually has an idea of what to do.
@Sten, if you can't get it work, I can try if you want, just ask.
it will shoot.I already got an idea.
PS;
How to make grenade?
It will be hard to make more weapons because, as far as I know, the HPL engine can only support 1 lantern/flashlight/gun (If possible.).

You can set a timer to a grenade so it creates a particle system and sounds after.. Lets say 7 seconds. I can't help you with the damage it will make, not my strong side. :p
Who makes the scripting for you? Or do you implement it alone?
Im making it completly alone.But im really good in scripting,Though bad at mapping.
Judging by the video, that's true. You're better scripter than mapper.
But can I ask this? How does the gun work? How does it work with enemies? How are you gonna deal with multiple guns problem?
You know, amnesia supports only one lantern at a time.
(05-13-2014, 02:33 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]Judging by the video, that's true. You're better scripter than mapper.
But can I ask this? How does the gun work? How does it work with enemies? How are you gonna deal with multiple guns problem?

One lantern at time ok....
Hud scripting!!!
Didnt u know that i have lots of hud guns in the game? M24,M110,Flaregun etc...
(05-13-2014, 03:18 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 02:33 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]Judging by the video, that's true. You're better scripter than mapper.

Hud scripting!!!

I don't get it, it has something to do with the cross hair?
(05-13-2014, 03:23 PM)Red Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2014, 03:18 PM)stenclowskimat Wrote: [ -> ]

Hud scripting!!!

I don't get it, it has something to do with the cross hair?
it will change it to fps crosshair,Yes.