Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to do a speech on pet peeves tomorrow but I haven't started and my brain isn't working right now. So God fuck you all. In the ass. With a spoon.(Except you, ALIAS, you get a fork)

Spoiler below!

<3

(03-27-2013, 04:00 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]I have to do a speech on pet peeves tomorrow but I haven't started and my brain isn't working right now. So God fuck you all. In the ass. With a spoon.(Except you, ALIAS, you get a fork)

Spoiler below!

<3

Glad to know I'm special.

(03-26-2013, 11:52 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2013, 08:49 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Kubrick is a better director than Hitchcock. Come at me, bro.
r u seyin diz bcuz ov dat clokwerk oreng muvie?

Sigh. No, I'm saying it because of everything. Kubrick took far more risks; though I'll admit that Hitchcock gave more to cinematography (so many amazing camera techniques, and I'm cumming it up). But Hitchcock was by far, a more coordinated director. This is clear by the sheer amount of films he directed.

It's not like I live and breath the film.

[Image: z.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_mfr2vxZ8iy1s15omxo1_500.gif]
[Image: a%2Bclockwork%2Borange%2Bgraphic.jpg]
Or anything crazy like that.
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ge-10.html

F..
ffu..
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD DAMN IT

He rustled my jimmies pretty bad, and for reason
(03-28-2013, 05:58 PM)Deep One Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ge-10.html

F..
ffu..
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD DAMN IT

He rustled my jimmies pretty bad, and for reason

Who?

edit: oh, Googol? Yeah...I thought we were used to his logic by now...
I thought I was too but he's actually gotten worse since he's gotten back. Like, a lot worse. Can't he just be banned already? 98% of his posts cause arguments which I think is enough of a reason.
I'm really contemplating whether he's a troll or just a normal person with some fucked up opinions. If it's the previous then he is a mighty good troll, but if the latter...May god have mercy on his soul.
Know what everyone should be discussing? Breaking Bad. And A Clockwork Orange.
(03-29-2013, 07:02 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Know what everyone should be discussing? Breaking Bad. And A Clockwork Orange.

can u not
(03-29-2013, 07:02 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Know what everyone should be discussing? Breaking Bad. And A Clockwork Orange.
alx pls
Alex? lol.

Its no Melchior, but still...