Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
kman don't even begin you like the ugliest hairiest men ev4r
(04-15-2013, 04:05 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2013, 03:10 AM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]I do, fandom blog of pretty boys and lots of love Smile

that's pretty kawaii man!!!=^.^=
Spoiler below!

Godfuckingdamnitpieceofcuntlickingshittapdancingraptorchristonapterodactylsmartass...*mumbles*

(04-15-2013, 04:13 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]kman don't even begin you like the ugliest hairiest men ev4r

WOW U WISH U COULD HAVE TASTE IN MEN AS PATRICIAN AS ME DON'T U
I get angered whenever someone shouts 'hacks' in any game without any proof. My close IRL friend has started calling these 'hackusations' (a portmanteau of hack and accusation, obviously). It's because of the fact that they say it whenever they lose because they just want to either put down their opponent or cover up their own lack of skill.
(04-15-2013, 05:40 AM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]I get angered whenever someone shouts 'hacks' in any game without any proof. My close IRL friend has started calling these 'hackusations' (a portmanteau of hack and accusation, obviously). It's because of the fact that they say it whenever they lose because they just want to either put down their opponent or cover up their own lack of skill.

especially on pc. If you go to 4:30 in this video and look at the chat when the nuke(moab) goes off.

I don't care what any of you have to say. Django Unchained is fucking great.
The half-empty/half-full metaphor is such a joke. There is no such thing as a half-full glass after the pouring phase has ended. The glass is not going to accumulate any more liquid until somebody refills it, at which point its relative emptiness value is reset. Just by examining the function of a glass, which is to hold liquid until it is consumed, you can see how illogical the metaphor is. You know what optimism is? Knowing that the glass is half-empty, and looking forward to enjoying the rest of the fucking glass.

Am I right?
Bridge stop thinking so much!
Bridges mind is half-full.

...Or half-empty.
(04-18-2013, 09:31 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]The half-empty/half-full metaphor is such a joke. There is no such thing as a half-full glass after the pouring phase has ended. The glass is not going to accumulate any more liquid until somebody refills it, at which point its relative emptiness value is reset. Just by examining the function of a glass, which is to hold liquid until it is consumed, you can see how illogical the metaphor is. You know what optimism is? Knowing that the glass is half-empty, and looking forward to enjoying the rest of the fucking glass.

Am I right?

why