Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-16-2013, 07:49 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]HOW IS KMAN MAKING THIS THREAD A MUSIC THREAD TOO?!

HOW KMAN, HOW?

fuck you chrono was the one who brought it up and i purposely didn't respond to that last post to avoid derailing it so you can sit down
[Image: Lil-Wayne-Love-Me-video-608x446.jpg]
(07-16-2013, 09:57 AM)vixenVIPER Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Lil-Wayne-Love-Me-video-608x446.jpg]

what
Fangirls *period*
I think some people are confusing this with the Random Stuff thread.
indeed
Another rant I have about posting stuff is when I post something, it ends up to be the last post on that page before another starts.

I don't know how many of you check back pages on threads to see what you missed, but it kind of sucks that sometimes people wont have they're posts read and shared for discussion.
(07-17-2013, 02:43 AM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]Another rant I have about posting stuff is when I post something, it ends up to be the last post on that page before another starts.

I don't know how many of you check back pages on threads to see what you missed, but it kind of sucks that sometimes people wont have they're posts read and shared for discussion.
whenever a thread has numerous new pages i keep going back until i find a post i've read b4

maybe it's just me and my OCD
Quote: If you support gay rights you will eventually become gay!
I hate this. I'm not gay, and never will be.
(07-17-2013, 03:18 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]whenever a thread has numerous new pages i keep going back until i find a post i've read b4

maybe it's just me and my OCD
Yeah, I do that too. I feel like I need to read everything incase I missed something. @_@

My rant - Let's Players. Just, what even. I hate how some of the really obnoxious, loud and moronic ones are all famous and supported for screaming at the camera and just being a complete spastic, when genuinely fun, intelligent and 'normal' people are left in the shadows.
Note: I don't LP or anything. I'm not envious, I just hate people like PDP, and how annoying/stupid/obsessed their crazo fans are.