Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-16-2013, 12:01 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]How can one rant about sex?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_frustration
Because the mods are almost as silly as we are?
(06-16-2013, 12:04 AM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_frustration

My life in a nutshell.

i'm not gonna get laid for another 5 or 6 years cause i'm only attracted to guys in their mid 30s and it fuckin sucks

boom
(06-16-2013, 05:31 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

i'm not gonna get laid for another 5 or 6 years cause i'm only attracted to guys in their mid 30s and it fuckin sucks

boom
not as bad as being attracted to girly boys from yaoi animes
(06-16-2013, 06:05 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-16-2013, 05:31 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]

boom
not as bad as being attracted to girly boys from yaoi animes

but you could find someone that looks about as close as a real person could to that that's dtf and is near you easily online
ohh lighten up Kman, i'm sure there's an old bearded guy somewhere that likes little boys like you Smile
(06-16-2013, 10:26 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]ohh lighten up Kman, i'm sure there's an old bearded guy somewhere that likes little boys like you Smile

<Family gets a disturbing number of letters all addressed to you.
<Your parents never let you see them, and seem very distressed by it all.
<Eventually, your family goes under protective service-- moving far away from where you did live.
<One night, a large, hairy man kicks the door down, remarking about how long it took him to find you.
<He begins tormenting your family.
<Tells you you're a wizard.
<All you need to do is get on his magical motorbike, and off you'll be to a land of adventure.

Seems pretty legit to me.
(06-16-2013, 12:50 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]If you were talking of Harry Potter, they're his aunt and uncle, not parents - and they abuse him (locking him in a dark cupboard under the stairs etc)

But it could all be from the child's perspective, in which they might be alright guardians, but he feels that they're unfair to him. That's why the whole adventure seems fine and dandy, cause Harry is being drugged and molested by Hagrid.
(06-16-2013, 01:30 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Right. How would locking someone up in a dark cupboard and starving them, and letting the child be beat up be alright conditions? Yes, child's perspective, but I doubt the placebo effect extends so far as to bruises, bad cuts etc.

Alright, Mr. Logic, I guess the obvious answer is that they abused him and Hagrid brought him to a magical world of dicks and faggots, where he learned magic and all that stupid crap.