Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a bit of personal experience I'm putting out here. On another forum I'm currently at, one of the admins there became very ignorant, and disrespectful towards other mods, and members alike, acting as if he was never wrong in his ways.

Eventually everyone had enough, and he was banned from the site by our lead admin.
Fucking...depression...
(05-01-2013, 08:25 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Fucking...depression...

[Image: 3615475385_c440f7af02_z.jpg?zz=1]
(05-01-2013, 09:39 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]He banned me, reason: Insulting a moderator
lol what a feg, I bet he kisses grls. But no, in seriousness, I wouldn't ban someone for insulting me. That's no fun. =[

(05-01-2013, 11:47 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]lol ign0re teh hat0rz statyk

cmhere

let me satisfy you with mah tongue
[Image: 01-how-about-no-bear.jpg]
I really dislike action movies today, nothing but no-fun Guns, Explosions, CGI, and Breasts.

I mean... if someone is going to make an action movie it should at least have a sense of humour. Nowadays it is the same thing over and over again and when people actually make new ideas, most of the time the idea is presented crappily.
So ur a bear. That's hot.
(05-01-2013, 08:43 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]I really dislike action movies today, nothing but no-fun Guns, Explosions, CGI, and Breasts.

I mean... if someone is going to make an action movie it should at least have a sense of humour. Nowadays it is the same thing over and over again and when people actually make new ideas, most of the time the idea is presented crappily.

or you could just find a new method of finding new movies instead of just watching whatever the theaters are playing
Which is why I avoid Hollywood action films.
(05-01-2013, 09:12 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]or you could just find a new method of finding new movies instead of just watching whatever the theaters are playing

Fucking THIS^
that logic literally applies to every form of media too

if i hear one more person say "omg al;l modcnder muiuscc SDUXXX OGJM NICKIIJ MIJNASJI JUSITYJN BEABUIER THEYRG KANYE SUCKDS WEWAST RSPDJ RAP MUISC POOJP SUXJC LDSFHBLFBFS" one more time i will break something