Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
JB homo
(04-13-2013, 12:33 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]JB homo

omg i've never heard someone say that about him i never knew thx for telling all of us!!!
(04-13-2013, 12:33 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]JB homo

Says the kid who insistently masturbates in front of us.

(04-12-2013, 11:48 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]even your metabolism is identical to mine

What else do we have in common?
were bth fockses
(04-13-2013, 02:04 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]were bth fockses

Spoiler below!

but. . . bird?

Name three more!

I get annoyed with many of the things Kman posts. He admits to acting like a dumbass for the fun of it, but rides on me(don't even go there; too easy) for what he calls "whorish behavior", which in my mind is having a black sense of humor and expressing it. But dammit, I love the bastard!

I wish I could quit you. . .
(04-13-2013, 02:08 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Name three more!
We are both writers.

Our brains both develop at an accelerated rate, allowing us to understand existential thought processes at an early age.

We both crash every thread and turn them off-topic, even if just for a few posts.
You two should kiss... or at least Alias should give a few bites out of ya.

huh.... Don knuw wut to rant bout.... Nature wy u makin so much rain? silly oll thin.
(04-13-2013, 03:09 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]We are both writers.

Our brains both develop at an accelerated rate, allowing us to understand existential thought processes at an early age.

We both crash every thread and turn them off-topic, even if just for a few posts.

Um. . . Name two more!
We both enjoy Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Our rep points are both prime numbers at the moment that this post was made
(04-13-2013, 03:31 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]We both enjoy Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Our rep points are both prime numbers at the moment that this post was made

I'll never join you!