Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Let the bodies hit the floor
(11-22-2012, 06:42 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]...Let the bodies hit the floor
exactly
I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but Minecraft parodies of songs. Almost none of them are good and they're uncreative, plus the demographic for them is terrible. These are the typical reactions to the vocals...

Male singer: "You suck at singing, delete the video"
Female singer: "The vocals are beautiful. You should make more of these."

Minecraft is too overhyped. Yes, I play it, but I'm not fanboyish about it and I don't parody random things in a Minecraft fashion. The first one was neat but now it's just irritating to see them on my "Recommended" list on YouTube. All that I ever see on YouTube now is Minecraft and Amnesia custom stories.

Sometimes I want to hunt down the people who make these kinds of parodies and beat them with a dull spoon.
(11-22-2012, 07:00 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but Minecraft parodies of songs. Almost none of them are good and they're uncreative, plus the demographic for them is terrible. These are the typical reactions to the vocals...

Minecraft is too overhyped. Yes, I play it, but I'm not fanboyish about it and I don't parody random things in a Minecraft fashion. The first one was neat but now it's just irritating to see them on my "Recommended" list on YouTube. All that I ever see on YouTube now is Minecraft and Amnesia custom stories.

Sometimes I want to hunt down the people who make these kinds of parodies and beat them with a dull spoon.
Agreed. Minecraft is fun, but it's not amazing.

(11-22-2012, 07:30 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 07:00 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]I think I mentioned this somewhere else, but Minecraft parodies of songs. Almost none of them are good and they're uncreative, plus the demographic for them is terrible. These are the typical reactions to the vocals...

Agreed. Minecraft is fun, but it's not amazing.

I actually just watched that before you linked it.
yeah seenitb4
Bumpety-bump-bump!

Have any of you seen CNN's reactions to the Steubenville rape trials?
(03-24-2013, 12:36 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Bumpety-bump-bump!

Have any of you seen CNN's reactions to the Steubenville rape trials?

yep, we talked about it in the random thread a couple of pages ago.
Why does PDP have to become such an idiot. (PLEASE DON'T BASH AT ME.)
(03-24-2013, 02:20 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Why does PDP have to become such an idiot. (PLEASE DON'T BASH AT ME.)

Um, if anything that's just going to make half the forum circle jerk around you complaining about the exact same things they complain about in every other PDP discussion ever, not hate you.

I mean what