Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dat feel when you want to rant but aren't angry enough to do it.
(11-05-2012, 02:34 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Dat feel when you want to rant but aren't angry enough to do it.
Well, in that case, why not just be happy? :3
I AM happy! Big Grin I'll go get my package this evening and spend the whole night wearing my new shirt and dancing around my apartment! Whoohoo! Maybe there's even some bubblewrap in that package!
(11-05-2012, 11:36 AM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]AAAARRRGH - Rant Thread I need youuu!
blablabla.
THE NUMBER THAT DOESN'T WORK.
6 hours Later:
(11-05-2012, 02:41 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]I AM happy! Big Grin I'll go get my package this evening and spend the whole night wearing my new shirt and dancing around my apartment! Whoohoo! Maybe there's even some bubblewrap in that package!
How companies become big companies.

Mindcontrol.

In honesty it seemed like a (happy) disney ending; the prince got his princess, you got your shirt and they all lived happily ever after popping bubblewrap. Congratz!
Quote: Mindcontrol.
I don't know what you are talking about. DHL clearly are one of the most competent companies on the globe. I've never before seen such efficiency coupled with such a friendly and reliable customer service. Should I ever need to send someone a package, I will surely use their fast and superior delivery system. *stares blankly into space*
(11-05-2012, 05:20 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what you are talking about. DHL clearly are one of the most competent companies on the globe. I've never before seen such efficiency coupled with such a friendly and reliable customer service. Should I ever need to send someone a package, I will surely use their fast and superior delivery system. *stares blankly into space*
*Throws dirt into your brain to undo the washing it went through*
(11-05-2012, 08:18 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]FUCKING NOTES NOT FUCKING WANT TO FUCKING EVER WORK IN MY FUCKING MAP. THEY TAKE THE FUCKING PISS I MEAN WTF YOU WANT TO WORK IN NEPSIS BUT NOT IN MINE? FUCK OFF. YOU SHOULD GO BURN AND JUST DIE I MEAN WTF YOU'RE USELESS. NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHATS WRONG BECAUSE ITS YOUR FUCKING FAULT WHY DO YOU CHOOSE ME TO FUCKING ANTAGONIZE?

*clears throat*

Done.
This post has the psychologist seal of approval. Expand your mind, make your rage freeeeee!!!!

Note that I'm not a psychologist, it's just a joke.
Why am I living in a teenage society where teenagers wear their pants down, wear those flat-caps, text, say SWAG, DAWG, and get themselves killed by saying YOLO?

Damn this generation.
[Image: 634798639221257881.jpg]
(11-05-2012, 09:52 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]Why am I living in a teenage society where teenagers wear their pants down, wear those flat-caps, text, say SWAG, DAWG, and get themselves killed by saying YOLO?

Damn this generation.
I agree. I feel embarressed of my generation :I