Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a joke Mcgvyer.

Super 8 was basically J.J trying to imitate Spielberg...with Spielberg producing.

It was ok-good, sure, but yeah I couldn't stop thinking about the similarities haha.
Is excecution best performed publicly or privately?

If excecution is to set an example, Should it be performed in public?

On Omegle the first one only gave noes/privatelies, but the second gave a surprising amount of yesses

Its interresting how you can manipulate/change the answers simply by controlling the context...
(12-22-2013, 05:41 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]Is excecution best performed publicly or privately?

If excecution is to set an example, Should it be performed in public?

On Omegle the first one only gave noes, but the second gave a surprising amount of yesses

Its interresting how you can manipulate/change the answers simply by controlling the context...

I'm confused. The first question isn't even a yes/no question lol
I really, really, really don't like the politicians in my country.
^y dat
(02-26-2014, 08:52 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I really, really, really don't like the politicians in my country.

I don't like the politicians in any country anywhere.
Completely depends on the politician if you ask me, just like in any part of society there's the good kind, the bad kind and the ones in the middle. I actually know a guy who aspire to be minister of education, and he have great values and ideals.

EDIT: in Sweden.
(02-27-2014, 03:17 AM)Naked? No Wrote: [ -> ]in Sweden.
I'm not into politics personally.
Just try and you're chill.

BTW I'm american and no. I'm not obese.
(02-26-2014, 08:52 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I really, really, really don't like the politicians in my country.

i'd gladly trade ours for yours