Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-20-2012, 08:11 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Every day. Every motherfucking day there are nine fucktards in my class that think it's funny to scream during important lessons, listen to crap music at ungodly volumes, treat the teachers like shit and complain how the teachers are mean people that give us way to much homework. Also they think that swag is all that matters, and that life is carefree and undemanding. Also they get no form of punishment. It's a mystery to me why the teachers haven't axemurdered them all.

I hope they get homeless, I seriously do. When they eat out of the trash, do drugs, prostitute themselves, become criminals or commit suicide they will known what retarded piles of waste they are.
I had to deal with this in middle school. Just being around some of these people made me become extremely introverted.
(10-20-2012, 09:22 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2012, 09:20 PM)SmokeMelvin Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2012, 09:19 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Are you a clopper?
Sorry, me?

Sorry, I guess I'm a bit paranoid... Tongue
I guess
(10-20-2012, 11:59 PM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-20-2012, 08:11 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Every day. Every motherfucking day there are nine fucktards in my class that think it's funny to scream during important lessons, listen to crap music at ungodly volumes, treat the teachers like shit and complain how the teachers are mean people that give us way to much homework. Also they think that swag is all that matters, and that life is carefree and undemanding. Also they get no form of punishment. It's a mystery to me why the teachers haven't axemurdered them all.

I hope they get homeless, I seriously do. When they eat out of the trash, do drugs, prostitute themselves, become criminals or commit suicide they will known what retarded piles of waste they are.
I had to deal with this in middle school. Just being around some of these people made me become extremely introverted.
This was my life in highschool. I mean, I wasn't the best student, but I treated teachers with fucking respect. Then these dumbasses had the audacity to call me "nerd" or other names because I was not a half-wit.
another rant from me.

So i found out i should really start wearin' glasses but i dont want no glasses! So i herd liek der are these things called lens that you put on your eyes and shit and i said awesome man so i tried putting them on and shit the doctor said cmon its easy just do it so i try putting them on and shit and its fuckin impossible i cant open my eyes enough to put them in there i can only imagine how hard it is getting them off of your eyes, HOW DO YOU DO THAT ANYWAY without scratching your eyeballs and shit

ps. i have nothing against glasses but i do a lot of stuff where glasses would get in the way...and shit.
(10-22-2012, 09:40 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]another rant from me.

So i found out i should really start wearin' glasses but i dont want no glasses! So i herd liek der are these things called lens that you put on your eyes and shit and i said awesome man so i tried putting them on and shit the doctor said cmon its easy just do it so i try putting them on and shit and its fuckin impossible i cant open my eyes enough to put them in there i can only imagine how hard it is getting them off of your eyes, HOW DO YOU DO THAT ANYWAY without scratching your eyeballs and shit

ps. i have nothing against glasses but i do a lot of stuff where glasses would get in the way...and shit.
Where do you live?
Europe.

and shit
AAAAAnnnnnnnnnnnnd another french maid Fluttershy I found while browsind dA...
FML
Corinthian, stop browsing pony fanart for a day and see what happens.
(11-02-2012, 06:06 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Corinthian, stop browsing pony fanart for a day and see what happens.
I can't, the ponies control me... I'm just a puppet on their strings...
Btw why do you keep resizing your sweetie belle?