Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]omg i bite your face off!
y wud u juant a d0g wen u kan hav des thngs:

[Image: tumblr_inline_mit4xieWxT1qz4rgp.gif]
Crap... my face's gone. Guess that means I'm Slenderman now. Gonna go to bed, gotta be fresh tomorrow for scaring puny humans. Smile
(05-01-2013, 11:57 PM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013, 11:54 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]omg i bite your face off!
y wud u juant a d0g wen u kan hav des thngs:

[Image: tumblr_inline_mit4xieWxT1qz4rgp.gif]

OMG ANIMAL ABUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-01-2013, 11:47 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I can't stand the amazing atheist.

he has some good points and a lot of his videos are well informed

but the other half of the time it's like omg no pls stop talking it hurts
(05-02-2013, 12:11 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]but the other half of the time it's like omg no pls stop talking it hurts

I found one of his videos fucking inspiring. I find many others to have good points but bad deliveries. It's almost disturbing that he's the face of atheism on the internet.
(05-02-2013, 12:15 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013, 12:11 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]but the other half of the time it's like omg no pls stop talking it hurts

I found one of his videos fucking inspiring. I find many others to have good points but bad deliveries. It's almost disturbing that he's the face of atheism on the internet.
I personally prefer this face.

[Image: richarddawkins.jpg]
Oh wow, you actually like Dawkins? You are such a conformist sheep. I honestly thought you'd be better than that, Chrono. 2/10
I am a sheep indeed. I've read a lot of articles on his website (richard dawkins foundation) as well as a few chapters of his book, "The Evidence for Evolution". So far he appears the most tolerable militant atheist to me, and I also don't know any other decent militant atheists.
To be fair, anybody that considers being an atheist something to be deeply proud of is an idiot. Got no qualms with opposing religion though; it deserves all of the criticism it gets.

Voltaire Wrote:I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
Are you saying you don't like Christopher Hitchens?