Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-25-2013, 06:51 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I have to wake up at 7:30 to go to school and come back home at 18:30? Does any one find this normal? Anyone?
I wake up at 7:00 AM and get home by 6:00 PM. Perfectly normal.
(05-25-2013, 07:22 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Moving on.

Why do I have to wake up at 7:30 to go to school and come back home at 18:30? Does any one find this normal? Anyone?

On Tuesdays I got up 6am and came home 5:30pm.

That's my monday! I wake up at 6 every morning and usually I'm home at 15-16
On some very hectic workdays (a few days a year, usually around Christmas) I leave home at 0750 and come home as late as 0000. Around 6-8 hours of that is nothing but walking, carrying heavy loads (delivering the mail + advertisements). You guys have no idea how brutal that is. I can't complain about the overtime but days like that just completely destroy you. Otherwise I always finish school before 1540. I find anything beyond that to be too much really.
lol your guys' schools just suck

8:00 am - 2:30 pm
I wake up at 2PM and go to bed whenever the hell.

College lief.
I love college here. Time table is really good.

And Uni should be even better.
(05-25-2013, 05:32 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ][url]http://www.9minecraft.net/crazy-chunks-mod/[/url]

Your welcome.

Can't use it. Can't use mods.

(05-25-2013, 11:27 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]lol your guys' schools just suck

8:00 am - 2:30 pm

America, bitches! *Highfives*
gues das y dey sei da americunts r lazeh
Pandas are nature's pussy -- so fucking worthless. Why do we bother saving them? Although they're in this mess mainly cause of us, it's their own ineptitude that's acted as the weights in the water.
they're fat, like you