Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, a heterosexual post and response. Now there's something new.
I am what I am! >:{
Quote: Is that Skyrim? :o
It's got Skyrim meshes in it, but the Characters are not from skyrim.(Unless mods)
(05-07-2013, 02:12 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]I am what I am! >:{

This is the part when all the other kids on the playground(us) beat you up for NOT being gay.
I'd tap that.
(05-07-2013, 05:03 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-07-2013, 02:12 AM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]I am what I am! >:{

This is the part when all the other kids on the playground(us) beat you up for NOT being gay.
are you one of those kids?
(05-07-2013, 02:52 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Is that Skyrim? :o
It's got Skyrim meshes in it, but the Characters are not from skyrim.(Unless mods)

it's all from skyrim, a screenshot taken ingame. It's a custom race mod, HD texture pack, lightning pack and all other stuff that make your computer explode if its not powerfull enough
(05-07-2013, 06:26 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]it's all from skyrim, a screenshot taken ingame. It's a custom race mod, HD texture pack, lightning pack and all other stuff that make your computer explode if its not powerfull enough
I'd like to see a spectacle like my computer exploding, but my computer is too pimp powerful so it's unfortunately never going to happen.

Just kidding, my computer would probably explode if I put it through that.
(05-07-2013, 02:06 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, a heterosexual post and response. Now there's something new.

Wow, Another sarcastic post made after something I posted. Ain't that something new! (even though I have no idea what mod that was from. Dog food was the one who sent me the pic. I only posted it here as a joke.)
actually donny, i don't think he was sarcastic Smile If i'm not mistaken, due to the lack of females around here we keep flirting with each other in a gay way. So a heterosexual post really IS something new