Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how does a stereotypical straight person behave like?

anyway, my rant of the day is:

wasps

short and simple...

wasps
[Image: 06389-Digger-wasp-with-a-fly-white-background.jpg]
"No, Wasp-Senpai. We must not do this!"

"I don't care if the entire world finds out. I can't help myself around you, Fly-kun."
(07-15-2013, 03:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 06389-Digger-wasp-with-a-fly-white-background.jpg]

"I don't care if the entire world finds out. I can't help myself around you, Fly-kun."

lord have mercy
(07-15-2013, 03:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]"No, Wasp-Senpai. We must not do this!"

Fly-kun, at least senpai noticed you.
rant: my senpai will never notice me ; - ;
(07-15-2013, 03:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ][img]

I laughed out loud for real when I saw that picture.

The dialogue below did not help stop it at all.
(07-15-2013, 03:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 06389-Digger-wasp-with-a-fly-white-background.jpg]

(07-15-2013, 04:18 PM)Shimeji Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2013, 03:26 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]"No, Wasp-Senpai. We must not do this!"

Fly-kun, at least senpai noticed you.

rant: my senpai will never notice me ; - ;

(07-15-2013, 12:25 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]What seems to piss me off to no end is stereotypical gay guys. I'm talking about guys that happen to be gay; boring motherfuckers that have no true personality, and nothing to make them a person of interest other than the fact that they like the dicks. So often I've actually gotten to know these guys, and I've found out that they're incredibly shallow in their interests because they only follow them to have some sort of appeal to someone.
These are the people who have nothing going for them and hadn't realized this until reaching Middle School, but fortunately for them this was also the time they uncovered their orientation. So it became nothing more to them than a quick fix to their blandness.

alternatively:

when people think that because you're gay that you're automatically gonna be one of those people and start dressing like a girl and form a lisp

fuck that shit

i think when i finally come out at my school i'm probably just gonna blast infest or converge or discordance axis out of my car after school to get anyone that thinks that to fuck off lmao
Why do people hate marmite?
(07-15-2013, 04:41 PM)TwiK999 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do people hate marmite?

Because it's marmite.

Honestly, though, I heard it has a very salty, bitter, taste to it.
(07-15-2013, 12:25 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]What seems to piss me off to no end is stereotypical gay guys. I'm talking about guys that happen to be gay; boring motherfuckers that have no true personality, and nothing to make them a person of interest other than the fact that they like the dicks. So often I've actually gotten to know these guys, and I've found out that they're incredibly shallow in their interests because they only follow them to have some sort of appeal to someone.
These are the people who have nothing going for them and hadn't realized this until reaching Middle School, but fortunately for them this was also the time they uncovered their orientation. So it became nothing more to them than a quick fix to their blandness.

I'm pretty sure that's not a stereotypical gay guy...