Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So who's watching Star Wars tonight?
(05-05-2013, 01:20 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Postception

good rant dude
(05-05-2013, 01:23 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 01:20 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Postception

good rant dude

yaes
(05-03-2013, 05:02 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 04:41 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 03:38 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]funny thing, America is supposed to be the land of freedom Smile

America's a shithole. The only things good about it are the technology and living conditions (subjective. But not everywhere is a dump like in third world countries for example).

I still find it much more aesthetically pleasing than most other countries. Although I can't really say that for certain because I haven't seen that many countries first-hand, I've been plenty of times to the US and used to live there, it is awesome. It sucks in some ways, but living there is quite nice.

EDIT: I just don't see where people get "shithole" from. There are far worse places.

(05-03-2013, 05:44 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2013, 05:02 PM)Bridge Wrote: [ -> ]I still find it much more aesthetically pleasing than most other countries. Although I can't really say that for certain because I haven't seen that many countries first-hand, I've been plenty of times to the US and used to live there, it is awesome. It sucks in some ways, but living there is quite nice.

EDIT: I just don't see where people get "shithole" from. There are far worse places.

It's mainly from living here all my life, there are a list of things about this place that irk me that I'm not going to list because it's a bit much (it could be equal in other places as well, but I can't speak for them). The biggest thing is just the attitude of people in higher populated areas. Forget about safety on the road, people drive however the hell the feel to the point where I'm not even sure if they have a valid license...

Like you said, and I said as well, it's a comfortable living place, especially where I live compared to the areas around me, but leave your house and the place can be a drag. Depends where you live mostly.

I love how you all can name hundreds of bad things about America (where I'm assuming quite a few (or at least some) of you live anyway) yet you are hard pressed to say anything good about it. If you hate it here so much than get out. I can assure you nobody will miss your bitching and constant negativity.
If I could I would Darkely, but not everyone has the money to just go "Hey! I think I'm gonna move to Canada! Bye mom and dad!" and drive off into the sunset.
(05-05-2013, 01:49 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]If I could I would Darkely, but not everyone has the money to just go "Hey! I think I'm gonna move to Canada! Bye mom and dad!" and drive off into the sunset.
[sc]Yes because moving to Canada will solve all your problems and everything will be perfect.[/sc]

It's also funny to see all of these [sc]well informed[/sc] people who think that Canada is some sort of Heavenly place.
Why wouldn't it? It's Canada.
(05-05-2013, 01:53 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Why wouldn't it? It's Canada.

Well you have fun in Canada. After all you're a college kid who knows everything.
Yup =]