Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can`t sleep knowing there`s people who mistake backtick`s for apostrophe`s and have the nerve to use them on plural`s.
(08-16-2013, 09:25 PM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]I can`t sleep knowing there`s people who mistake backtick`s for apostrophe`s and have the nerve to use them on plural`s.

And people who mistake accent´s for apostrophe´s.

ááááééééééýýýýýýýíííííííóóóóóóóó

I just learned that technically both ´ and ` are referred to as accents when used to denote stress (acute and grave).
Well I'm back with another rant of the day.

Today's rant: My current situation.

Recently I've been getting really bored ever since I came back home from vacation. For some reason, things for me have gone abit downhill in entertainment.

First thing that happenened was my computer started randomly crashing and me, my dad, and my brother tried many ways to fix it. We even formatted the hardrive and it still crashes.

Then most recently the internet connection upstairs in my room became shittier, making playing online on my playstation barely useable. I have tried other means to entertain myself but they just are not as entertaining as the stuff I do online.

Right now the only thing I have that works properly is my Ipod. Which is only good for browsing the web and watching youtube. So I might not be around for a while to play the highly anticipated Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs this september.
(08-17-2013, 07:34 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm back with another rant of the day.

Recently I've been getting really bored ever since I came back home from vacation. For some reason, things for me have gone abit downhill in entertainment.

First thing that happenened was my computer started randomly crashing and me, my dad, and my brother tried many ways to fix it. We even formatted the hardrive and it still crashes.

Then most recently the internet connection upstairs in my room became shittier, making playing online on my playstation barely useable. I have tried other means to entertain myself but they just are not as entertaining as the stuff I do online.

Right now the only thing I have that works properly is my Ipod. Which is only good for browsing the web and watching youtube. So I might not be around for a while to play the highly anticipated Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs this september.

Read a book.
(08-16-2013, 09:25 PM)Kurton Wrote: [ -> ]I can`t sleep knowing there`s people who mistake backtick`s for apostrophe`s and have the nerve to use them on plural`s.

that would be me and i still dont know the difference
(08-17-2013, 07:34 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm back with another rant of the day.

1. grab a guitar and compose sad songs

2. go to the shop and upgrade gear

rant: ants, ants everywhere!
The situation in the AMFP section. Urrgh...
(09-14-2013, 11:31 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]The situation in the AMFP section. Urrgh...

You mean how every thread looks spoilery?
No, it's the idiotic fanboyism.
(09-15-2013, 01:31 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's the idiotic fanboyism.

Which side of the coin?