Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-29-2013, 03:49 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]If they were a racist right-wing, insecure jackass, isn't it safe to assume they're homophobic, too? Hence, isn't it alright to find pleasure in imagining them being beaten by homosexuals, because I'm a naughty, naughty boy?
BUT by adding the tag of "homosexual" to the beaters of this racist right wing it feels like you're demeaning them
Your creativity imagination always never seize ceases to amaze me, Alias.

Edit: I'm gonna go kill myself now, guys. Bye.
I tend to ignore racist homophobes on the internet. I'll tell them off in person but on the internet it's no use.
(04-29-2013, 09:52 AM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]Your creativity always seize to amaze me, Alias.

Don't mean to be a dick, but this sentence doesn't make any sense. I think what you meant to say was: Your creativity never ceases to amaze me, Alias.
Tigers imperfections never rusts to amaze me.
No...No...What have I done. I...My life as a grammarnazi is over...Forever.

[Image: cry-about-it-lol.gif]
(04-29-2013, 08:11 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]BUT by adding the tag of "homosexual" to the beaters of this racist right wing it feels like you're demeaning them

Huh, well I never considered being called 'homosexual' demeaning. I just added that for extra retribution, since the guy probably hated gays too judging from his other opinions.

(04-29-2013, 03:33 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]No...No...What have I done. I...My life as a grammarnazi is over...Forever.

Actually, it's grammar Nazi. The Nazi is capitalized and separate from the word 'grammar'.
FUCK YOU ALIAS FUCK YOU

I'm just kidding
(04-29-2013, 07:14 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-29-2013, 08:11 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]BUT by adding the tag of "homosexual" to the beaters of this racist right wing it feels like you're demeaning them

Huh, well I never considered being called 'homosexual' demeaning. I just added that for extra retribution, since the guy probably hated gays too judging from his other opinions.

"probably" ain't good enuff bro

for all you know he could be a racist homosexual

(those exist, you know)

now other ppl might think all homos are bad
(04-29-2013, 07:23 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]FUCK YOU ALIAS FUCK YOU

I'm not kidding

Wow dude that is harsh...