Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bridge uses a thread for its intended purpose.

"What the fuck, man?"
(04-19-2013, 12:37 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Bridge uses a thread for its intended purpose.

"What the fuck, man?"

did u not read what he wrote
(04-19-2013, 12:55 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]did u not read what he wrote

Yeah, but think about MAN, HOW LOGIC IT IS!
1 piece of Eclipse chewing gum is too little, 2 pieces is too much. Rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble.
i find chewing gums too expensive
My parents have a history of invading my privacy and treating me like a second-class citizen(Even though I do all of their manual labor. Lazy bastards)

So they just told me to shave and clean up my look. I poured one of their bottles of shampoo down the drain. I'm going to do that from now on. $2 for a shave. Tell me how to live my life when yours is no better.

I don't even have a problem with authority, just them.
(04-21-2013, 05:12 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]So they just told me to shave and clean up my look.
Uh, this isn't something to get all worked up about. I think you're overreacting.

Do you have your own income? Your own source of food, electricity, heating, clean water, and shelter?

If not, then you shouldn't be destroying their property.
You don't look like this do you?

Because then their words would be fair.

Anyways, I did a test today. I've noticed that I get a lot of sweat (or what seems to be) and my T-Shirts/Jumpers can only be worn once before washing.

I found that the pit area was sticky and smelt more like my deodorant rather than sweat. (I don't use much at all either normally)

So today I went out like normal after a shower but without ANY deodorant. Amazingly I barely sweat and my T-Shirt is fine to wear more than once....

????
(04-21-2013, 05:37 AM)Chronofluff Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2013, 05:12 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]So they just told me to shave and clean up my look.
Uh, this isn't something to get all worked up about. I think you're overreacting.

Do you have your own income? Your own source of food, electricity, heating, clean water, and shelter?

If not, then you shouldn't be destroying their property.

By itself, I agree it's not an unreasonable request.

But it's a bunch of small infringements on my personal boundaries that add up. I literally have to step on eggshells or my father's random moods or my Mother's double standards and arbitrary morals could end up with me out on the street.

So yeah, I'm going to vent.

@Wooderson: No I have fucking peach fuzz and they threatened to kick me out of the house for it.
(04-21-2013, 04:01 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]@Wooderson: No I have fucking peach fuzz and they threatened to kick me out of the house for it.

How old are you?