Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Rant Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-24-2013, 05:09 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]short & quick rant:

I cba to take a screenie but.. One of the TOP comments in the AAMFP trailer is "I hope they put Stephano..."

Yeah, PewDiePie is very influential. He does market's the game to others saying "Buy this game" but they bought it because of him.
(05-23-2013, 05:32 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Minecraft with a burning passion.

I hope you give birth to twin siamese deers.
(05-24-2013, 11:08 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you give birth to twin siamese deers.

Are you defending that overrated piece of shit? I used to love it, until they added all the shitty updates, ruining the terrain generator and balance of the game.
Quote: ruining the terrain generator
That's oddly specific... what's wrong with it, pray tell?
(05-25-2013, 02:20 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: ruining the terrain generator
That's oddly specific... what's wrong with it, pray tell?

That natural occurring phenomena like this:
[Image: Invinsible_1.png]

Has been replaced with bullshit like this:
[Image: vrbk79.png]

And don't even get me started on the mountain ranges; resourceless wastelands that look bland.

They called it the 'Adventure Update' when all it was was a cruel bastardization of a once beautiful game.
http://www.9minecraft.net/crazy-chunks-mod/

Your welcome.

Me, After hearing about religious camps that try to "fix" atheism by abusing it's "patients":

[Image: 8de]

[Image: 300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg]
Moving on.

Why do I have to wake up at 7:30 to go to school and come back home at 18:30? Does any one find this normal? Anyone?
It's too much. 8-4 is already complete torture. Is this every day?
Almost. I only have the afternoon free on Wednesdays. And even than I have to go to the English institute for about 2 hours after lunch
Quote:Moving on.

Why do I have to wake up at 7:30 to go to school and come back home at 18:30? Does any one find this normal? Anyone?

On Tuesdays I got up 6am and came home 5:30pm.